The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, SwAg said:

You and Llama seemed to come to the rescue after other people seemed to come to Rick’s rescue.

You were suspicious of me before for not voting pickle (i'm assuming that's what you meant when you said you were suspicious of me and I knew why), i told you I had a plan and you moved on.

why now am I "rescuing" touch for voting the guy you expected me to vote?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:
14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Vote Count

9 Pickle - Counselor, Swag, Mwil, Touch, Racks, Naz, Dome, Llama

1 Whicker- Squire

6 Touch- Matts, Malf, Daboyle, Pickle, N4L, Cheese

1 Mission- Bcb

1 Swag- VMD

1 Dome- Nacho

1 Mwil- Forge

@Pickle Rick will be the lynch

Everyone has 30 minutes to send in moves

@Pickle Rick tag me and pick a category any time you want

Scifi (TV/Movies)

Sports

TV/Movies

huh

Player List

1. Forge @Forge

2. Malf @Malfatron

00. Slappy @Slappy Mc

4. Whicker @Whicker

5. Bcb @bcb1213

6. Dome @Dome

7. KSJ @kingseanjohn

8. Naz @Nazgul

9. Mwil @MWil23

10. Matts @Matts4313

11. Nacho @TheKillerNacho

12. Swag @SwAg

13. Pickle @Pickle Rick

14. Racks @rackcs

15. Llama @Llamalover

16. Mission @mission27

17. Daboyle @daboyle250

18. Counselor @Counselor

19. Squire @squire12

20. Touch @theuntouchable

21. Mega Ron @Mega Ron

22. Jason @jasonwbantle

23. VMD @VikeManDan

24. ww @wwhickok

25. Kotn @KOTN-93

26. Cheese @Cheesehawk

27. ET @ET80

28. N4L @N4L

7 minutes to finalize moves

Just now, Dome said:

You were suspicious of me before for not voting pickle (i'm assuming that's what you meant when you said you were suspicious of me and I knew why), i told you I had a plan and you moved on.

What?  I literally voted Rick the whole day, like we were supposed to do, and now you’re going to try to play this card.

You’re intent on being outraged by someone aptly characterizing you as doing the same thing as other people, and focused only on the portion as it pertained to you, when I applied the accusation with an even hand to everyone involved.

You basically did the same thing, and only now that it benefits you are you interested in using that back room accord to substantiate yourself.  Forgive me, for not suddenly taking you at your word when you seemingly spent the whole day reneging on the accord, until it came down to the eleventh hour when someone who is aligned with a competing wagon would have incentive to act.

Ambiguously declaring you have a plan, while relying upon external factors beyond your control to have that plan come to fruition extends beyond the bounds of credulity, and seems like a poor justification to excuse you from scrutiny here.

Just now, SwAg said:

What?  I literally voted Rick the whole day, like we were supposed to do, and now you’re going to try to play this card.

I'm not playing any card.

I'm just asking why you're suspicious of me when I did what you (likely) expected.

Just now, SwAg said:

You’re intent on being outraged by someone aptly characterizing you as doing the same thing as other people, and focused only on the portion as it pertained to you, when I applied the accusation with an even hand to everyone involved.

I'm outraged?

What?

Just now, SwAg said:

You basically did the same thing, and only now that it benefits you are you interested in using that back room accord to substantiate yourself.  Forgive me, for not suddenly taking you at your word when you seemingly spent the whole day reneging on the accord, until it came down to the eleventh hour when someone who is aligned with a competing wagon would have incentive to act.

Ambiguously declaring you have a plan, while relying upon external factors beyond your control to have that plan come to fruition extends beyond the bounds of credulity, and seems like a poor justification to excuse you from scrutiny here.

Yeah, you're having a huge over reaction rn imo. I'm not trying to trick you, I'm being honest about that.

My plan wasn't needed, BTW. It's still in my back pocket.

So, you good? Or what's going on?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Your argument is literally a facepalm.  I agreed it’s all suspect as hell, then pointed out that it goes both ways, and you pull some secret reason for why it’s inapplicable to you now.  Jesus.

It wasn't an argument, so much as asking a question about the point you were making. 

You need some of slappy's weed my man. 

Just now, Dome said:

I'm not playing any card.

I'm just asking why you're suspicious of me when I did what you (likely) expected.

I'm outraged?

What?

Yeah, you're having a huge over reaction rn imo. I'm not trying to trick you, I'm being honest about that.

My plan wasn't needed, BTW. It's still in my back pocket.

So, you good? Or what's going on?

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m overreacting, while you’re using scare quotes and attempting to frame our agreement, which you largely abstained from for the whole phase, as a means of saying an accusation applicable to like seven people is inapplicable to you.