The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m overreacting, while you’re using scare quotes and attempting to frame our agreement, which you largely abstained from for the whole phase, as a means of saying an accusation applicable to like seven people is inapplicable to you.

I literally put a disclaimer on it...

I said "i'm assuming"

Also, I never said it's inapplicable to me... you're literally making that up. 

so am I wrong? did I not do what you expected?

You're throwing a hissy fit over something I felt like was pretty damn obvious. 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Player List

1. Forge @Forge

2. Malf @Malfatron

00. Slappy @Slappy Mc

4. Whicker @Whicker

5. Bcb @bcb1213

6. Dome @Dome

7. KSJ @kingseanjohn

8. Naz @Nazgul

9. Mwil @MWil23

10. Matts @Matts4313

11. Nacho @TheKillerNacho

12. Swag @SwAg

13. Pickle @Pickle Rick

14. Racks @rackcs

15. Llama @Llamalover

16. Mission @mission27

17. Daboyle @daboyle250

18. Counselor @Counselor

19. Squire @squire12

20. Touch @theuntouchable

21. Mega Ron @Mega Ron

22. Jason @jasonwbantle

23. VMD @VikeManDan

24. ww @wwhickok

25. Kotn @KOTN-93

26. Cheese @Cheesehawk

27. ET @ET80

28. N4L @N4L

7 minutes to finalize moves

Moves are locked

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m not even saying you’re scum.  I have no idea what prompted you to suddenly reject an assessment and restatement of events because your name is suddenly involved.

lol

take like 10 deep breaths and reread the last 3 pages when you're not so high strung. 

No, I’m not, and yes, you did.  

The implication of the whole statement is that you had just cause for your actions that seemingly everyone else does not, and your justification is an ethereal agreement that 80% of the game doesn’t know exists.  Accordingly, you’re using that to push back on what I said, seemingly only because you’re involved in the statement.  

It’s what I told you to do. 🙄 and Llama?  You know, he was in the chat too.  Is it applicable to him?  He not special enough?  Or are you just mad about as it pertains to you — like I said.

swag you're basically saying "idk man you and llama were pretty scummy too" (not really but close enough)

but I did what you expected (i'm assuming, again) and then you kinda floated that idea after. 

can you not see how from my perspective, that's pretty annoying?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

swag you're basically saying "idk man you and llama were pretty scummy too" (not really but close enough)

but I did what you expected (i'm assuming, again) and then you kinda floated that idea after. 

can you not see how from my perspective, that's pretty annoying?

I’m hitting you in the back of the head if we’re still alive as soon as we unfreeze.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The implication of the whole statement is that you had just cause for your actions

i did.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

that seemingly everyone else does not

They probably don't.

Accordingly, you’re using that to push back on what I said, seemingly only because you’re involved in the statement.

Yes. 

I felt we had an "agreement." You were suspicious of me for not honoring that agreement (this is the assumption). I told you I had a plan, you moved on. I took this as an understanding that our agreement was still in agreement and I was working something behind the scenes (I was). Then you involved me in your statement after I did what you expected (this is the assumption). 

So yeah, I push back on it a little cause it's dumb/annoying. Also, I know I'm civ, so I'm going to push back and say it's wrong. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s what I told you to do. 🙄

It's not what you told me to do and I never said that it was. 

I said it's what's expected, because of an agreement.

What a crock of **** this sentence is. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

and Llama?  You know, he was in the chat too.  Is it applicable to him?  He not special enough?  Or are you just mad about as it pertains to you — like I said.

I'm not even mad, and I don't know why you think I am.

I think you're overreacting and I think you're the only one who is feeling any sort of emotion about this rn.

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re my boy @Dome 

that being said, I want squire. Civ squire would have jumped in. Likely would have voted for me but would have voted between me and pickle for sure. 

I was gone for the night at haunted house and corn maze.  I had not been around for several hours.  I responded to your tag as I was waiting for my daughter and her friends to get some snacks/water for the drive. You are making assumptions that I had read up on the last several hours.  

I noticed you didn’t respond to the Llama bit.  Just, again, how it relates to you... and your position right now is aptly summed up as agreeing with me in principle, but think I’m exaggerating.

I think llama is scum. filed it away.

why do I have to respond to something about llama? and why is that noteworthy after a ~90 page Day 1?

I'm responding to the bit about me because

1) it's about me

2) it's annoying 

3) it's about me

is that really what's got you so hot and bothered?

Edited by Dome

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I was gone for the night at haunted house and corn maze.  I had not been around for several hours.  I responded to your tag as I was waiting for my daughter and her friends to get some snacks/water for the drive. You are making assumptions that I had read up on the last several hours.  

No, actually I’m not. I’m certain that you read that it was between pickle and I. 

you would have jumped in somewhere, most likely me, had you not wanted to stay out of it.