TNF: Chiefs at Broncos

SBLIII

35 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

@EaglesPeteC @Kiltman @Nabbs4u @Danger @AZ_Eaglesfan the good news is that if Howie Roseman is watching the game, he might get a return on his voicemail to Elway now asking for a price check on Chris Harris Jr.

The DEN Forum fan base (or at least 95+ percent of them) has recognized we're not even close to a contender, probably not even 2020, 2021 earliest ETA.   Elway's continuously said no one is for sale, the season's not over.   

Well Elway - it's over.  Start taking those calls.  There are 11 days left to collect 2020 assets for the 3 guys who aren't coming back (Harris Jr., Sanders & Wolfe).   

I just pray all 3 make it out OK tonight.  And put on shrink wrap until the trade deadline.

Lots of moves both big and small I could see on the table. Will be interesting. Could see a better pick for multiple guys, Howie trying to pry Von away. Everything

timing sucks with you guys playing tonight and ya playing at night on Sunday. But that won’t stop a move.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:
6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

5 for 41 on 3rd downs? Holy Hell Batman?

I'm curious if that includes the two they got only because we committed penalties. Because that's especially atrocious then.

Didnt realize the Broncos offense was this bad?

So basically,  We score on 1st or 2nd downs, who needs the other two?