NFL Week 12 GDT

SteelKing728

3 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Eh. It hindered them, absolutely. But this game was decided when Garrett's scrotum shriveled up and he kicked a FG.

Agreed. I like I told the other guy. I still think they would’ve lost. And I think there playcalling was terrible and didn’t necessarily “deserve” the win.

But a call like that in this moment? Why are they so quick to throw the laundry? I bet the guy thought that would lead to a trip and so he tossed the flag and didn’t have the guts to say he jumped the gun on the call.

But deciding the game with a bad call is stupid. At least let the guys on the field decide the play unless there’s something clear and obvious.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

And horrible officiating gives the Pats the win. They were not the better team on that field.

Oh come on. The bad call hurt the Cowboys, but they did not show anything all day that said they were the better team. They needed a TD to win and didn't sniff one today. Stop acting like getting that first down guaranteed Dallas was going to score a TD.

• Like 1