WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

we are done. The unfortunate news for the rest of the league however is that the TLaw tank is officially on.

Yeah, but you still play in the same division as the Jets and the Phins (and while I expect the Phins to improve because they've got a good culture going), the Jets are employing the walking handicap named Adam Gase.  For once the AFC East might do the rest of the league a damn favor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

nope. Half of the defense is old and the other half are free agents.

No talent = full tank

Unfortunately Bill's drafts the past 3-5 years have been dreadful. The cupboard is pretty bare from purely a talent standpoint.

1 minute ago, goldfishwars said:

No on both counts. Just as the Titans were a bad matchup for New England, Baltimore are an absolute nightmare for Tennessee. 

The 49ers ran for 174 on them and the Browns ran for 193 (both in Baltimore)

Lets wait for 3 playoff wins before anointing them.

The Ravens will be favored by 6 to 8 points on merit but don't be surprised if Tennessee shows up to play,.

2 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Same bro. I certainly have had my fun times on here teasing the haters (aftermath of 28-3 was epic), so I cant mind a little ribbing in return.

Yup, I thoroughly enjoyed that night on here, it was bound to happen to us eventually, and I’m honestly fine with it. I think most of us knew this was coming after watching this season unfold. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I highly doubt we'll see Brady in a uniform other than the Patriots.

At this point, would anyone really want him? He's a stop gap at best, and at worst he prevents a genuine team from playing as poorly as they could if they're looking to get a long term solution at QB.

Gruden would be all over that. Tuck rule be damned. 

Kraft might go fanboy and do whatever it takes to have Brady retire a Patriot. 

Edited by PapaShogun