Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

5 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Haters gon' hate.

I'd respect it if the hatin was better, more seasoned, and more refined like:

giphy.gif

The word of a Charlatans has as much worth to me as a critique of King Kai ...

... be gone Charlatan ... be gone ...

Not a hater and not an enemy. 😇

Never forget that Josh McDaniels was fired With Cause due to Spygate II.

Steve Scarnecchia recorded walk-throughs in London. I can't remember the opposing team.

If Scarnecchia comes with him from the Falcons, I can officially confirm that the long anticipated trilogy " Spygate III: The Saga Continues" will be coming to a Ohio theaters near you.

Bill Belichick == The Hoodie

Josh McDaniels == The Ego 

Bob Wylie I'm sure has some interesting information and stories on Josh McDaniels. Mike Nolan, Martindale, and Xanders as well. Scouts on staff had a particular nickname for Josh when the media called him the "The Boy Wonder." B.i.l. said guys he knows said they used riff off that media nickname and instead call him "The Boy Blunder." Lol One of the lamest nicknames of all time but I thought it was interesting. 

I wonder if the search committee going to give old Bob a call for some insights, especially after everything he said about Zampese and Freddie were true. I'm guessing yeah?? The coronation of Dear Leader McDaniels is Nigh...

Prepare thineselves. Only question is if it's going to be a 5 year or 10 year contract.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

Jimmy Haslam is such a Derp Derper he likely thinks Leadership is Outward Emotion & Outward Presence and will probably discount the deeper and more important aspects of leadership that translate to culture/program building beyond outward pants tingle evoking "leadership."

Saleh has the outsward "rah-rah" that Derps like the Haslam's can readily identify in their paint by the numbers Derp coaching search masterpiece. He'll fall for Robert Saleh probably. Dee loves a good bald guy.

If it's Saleh, it has to be Mike La Fleur coming with him. Mike McDaniels and his alcoholism issues in Cleveland are going to make for one of the all time sad and totally Browns unraveling stories. If it's Saleh, he can't call the plays.

We're screwed.

For goodness sake, hire Stefanski or Schwartz and call it day. 

The waiting for pending incompetence and disappointment is an overwhelmingly buttcheeks experience.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Jimmy Haslam is such a Derp Derper he likely thinks Leadership is Outward Emotion & Outward Presence and will probably discount the deeper and more important aspects of leadership that translate to culture/program building beyond outward pants tingle evoking "leadership."

Saleh has the outsward "rah-rah" that Derps like the Haslam's can readily identify in their paint by the numbers Derp coaching search masterpiece. He'll fall for Robert Saleh probably. Dee loves a good bald guy.

If it's Saleh, it has to be Mike La Fleur coming with him. Mike McDaniels and his alcoholism issues in Cleveland are going to make for one of the all time sad and totally Browns unraveling stories. If it's Saleh, he can't call the plays.

We're screwed.

For goodness sake, hire Stefanski or Schwartz and call it day. 

The waiting for pending incompetence and disappointment is an overwhelmingly buttcheeks experience.

It’s gonna be fun to watch you delve into psychosis when they hire the boy blunder.

That alone will be worth the price of admission.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

If McDaniels comes here for an interview tomorrow he’s the guy. Sounds like negotiations behind the scenes. 

I have spoken. 

I was wondering how long it would take the Mandalorian to make in here LOL.

I was thinking they modeled that little dude after @Mastercheddaar

That is All = I Have Spoken

tenor.gif

Get your Royalty Check Bro!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I was wondering how long it would take the Mandalorian to make in here LOL.

I was thinking they modeled that little dude after @Mastercheddaar

That is All = I Have Spoken

tenor.gif

Get your Royalty Check Bro!!!!

Except if they modeled him after @Mastercheddaar, he would have thrown Baby Yoda off a mountain and joined Moff Gideon.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Except if they modeled him after @Mastercheddaar, he would have thrown Baby Yoda off a mountain and joined Moff Gideon.

I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I audibly laughed to the point of where half the room just looked at me. I'm not sure how to explain myself...WELL DONE SIR!