Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

11 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

He's sitting 2020 if he's the Fins pick, so they would be able to add to the OL next offseason as well.  But you're right.  Big changes needed to that OL.  

There is a near-zero chance Tua is sitting in 2020 if his hip is healthy. Rookie first-round quarterbacks don't sit, and they definitely don't sit when the team that drafts them trades up to get him (which is almost certainly going to happen).

Literally the only QBs who have sat after being drafted in the first round over the past 15 years are Aaron Rodgers (behind Brett Favre), Jake Locker (on a 13-3 team) and Patrick Mahomes (behind Alex Smith). I don't see Ryan Fitzpatrick or Tyrod Taylor or Gardner Minshew being in the same category.

Edited by Blue

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Hypothetically, what would you want from the Bills to get up to 31 from 54?

I think it'd probably be broken up between this year and next year. I'd imagine something like 54, 3rd, and then a pick next year. Maybe another 3rd. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

If New Orleans is pushing for a trade up, they have to be looking at receiver right? 

Jerry Jeudy or Henry Ruggs in and around pick 13?

Corner? They already signed Manny...only so many balls to go around out there. I can't imagine they are moving up for a linebacker or a safety. Corner just makes a little bit of sense to me.