Texans trade for WR Brandin Cooks

Texansfan713

1 hour ago, rocky_rams said:

That’s an insult to an off brand version of Belichick 

Belichick traded 26 year old Chandler Jones for a 2nd round pick and a Cardinal disappointment and gave a 2nd round pick for 30 year old Mohammed Sanu.

Clearly there is formula to winning 6 SBs here....

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Sooo  all BS aside if the Texans hypothetically get to say... the AFC champ game does BoB get any credit?    Cooks puts up 1000 and 7 tds and David Johnson runs for 1300 and 10 tds?

for him to get credit he needs to win the SB.  he has been here 7 years. 

• Like 3

Thank you Big Business Bill.. Honestly think this works out magical for the Texans.. Cooks is insanely fast and Deshaun throws a pretty deep ball.. Cooks and Goff never came close to building chemistry. At least not in the way Cooks and Kupp have formed their chemistry. 

Goff prayed on every deep ball for Cooks.. Really wanna thank Cooks for that magical year.. He played a big role.. But I will admit being at the mercy of a concussion is pretty scary. You never know if he’s going to get up or stay down! You’re almost being held hostage! And that’s not fair to say. You want to wish a player the best of luck and great health! But those concerns will always loom.. He’s a phenomenal player Houston.. You guys are going to love him.  Dudes super fast! But the dude sucks at screens plays, he has zero awareness.. Just make him Go deep you’ll nut. 

1 hour ago, BroncoBruin said:

Packers pic is sweet. I don’t see this one.

You would be shocked to know just how close it came to be back in 2011. Though most people had us picking Cam Jordan it's been said that Watt was neck and neck with him on our big board.

Bill O'Brien: We traded DeAndre Hopkins because he wanted a raise and it was best for the team.

*trades for Brandin Cooks and eventually gives him an extension*

Bill O'Brien: We gave a raise for Brandin Cooks because it was best for the team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

At this point, the only thing I want to hear is that someone has taken @Texansfan713 & @ET80 's belt and shoelaces away, and someone's with them 24/7.

I'm here for the lulz now. This ****show is on full blast, I'm buckling up and riding this crazy train straight to hell.

• Like 4