Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

huge congratulations to team swoosh (still need a name for your tribes by the way @swoosh @Matts4313) on getting it done in 19 and winning the reward!

the reward is a one point headstart for this challenge! the reward is small but the first challenge was meant to be a bit of an exhibition to get things moving in the tribes and that it did

now it is the Obligatory Movie And Song Challenge

i have done 20 "bad descriptions" of movies and songs for you to guess the movie and song from. hopefully it is challenging! most of you who've played these games before know this type of challenge, you've got to name the movie or song the cryptic clue is hinting at

i'm sure it will be too easy and both tribes will get 20, which means that swoosh will win with the plus one, but if there is a tie it will go to sudden death which we'll cross when we come to it

MOVIES

Cronus, Hyperion, and Iapetus… they’re the only ones that I can…

Al Pacino tells us the value of 2.54cm

Emilio Estevez and co coming of age has nothing to do with Sesame Street, boats, or Christianity. 

MBS here does not refer to Mohammad Bin-Salman, but it’s got just as big an influence on the markets, and helps some guys get rich

If you take this anthology’s plural form you get a baseball team

Thailand offers a show with everything but one of the dudes from Cool Runnings, because of this

Morgan Freeman is master of his fate

The protagonist didn’t actually first appear in this movie, despite what the title says; he came around about seventy years earlier

He’s English, though obtains this title through cultural appropriation - he wears their headwear!

The way that these guys treat Steve Buscemi means you couldn’t pay me to fly across the USA with them

SONGS

If you were in Madrid you’d have to sing one-two-three-four-five-five-six 

Elaine said that the singer was the ship

The singer tells you to commit genocide, then murder the communists too. No, really!

This song went so big in Japan after it was featured in an anime that the artists put the protagonist of the anime on the front cover of the Japanese release of their greatest hits

The government of this song takes your income at the absurd rate of ninety five cents to the dollar

Michael Jackson can’t stop from asking what Sheriff Truman asked Coop’s girlfriend soon after she came out of the Red Room

The protagonist of this song has stays in MI, AL, IN, and ND; she doesn’t get to MN, and doesn’t get to visit her namesake either

Four guys have a whinge that the love of the singer’s life actually bats for the other team; he’s also got a thing for Asian girls, but that doesn’t show up in this song

This song’s not about a race, it’s about a guy who ignores his wife

If we are to believe this song, the protagonist of one of this artists’ other songs could do with rehab, though he couldn’t get it where he is

THE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY EST 8PM!! good luck to both tribes

1. @swoosh
  2. @The Orca
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @Whicker
  5. @Malfatron
  6. @MookieMonstah
  7. @daboyle250
  8. @Outpost31
  9. @gopherwrestler
  10. @TLO
  11. @FinneasGage

1. @Matts4313
  2. @TedLavie
  3. @Wyld Stallyns
  4. @theuntouchable
  5. @JoshstraDaymus
  6. @Ragnarok
  7. @bcb1213
  8. @MWil23
  9. @ET80
  10. @mission27
  11. @Nazgul
Edited by Shady Slim

10 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Told y'all I would throw comps

I bought an "x" for like $500 lol

shady literally created a mission rule for that comp. pretty cool and speaks to your power. you would loved our team, but I’m glad I didn’t give up fin. 

45 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
3 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I should check this site more often lol.

I would have totally played. Stupid Dwight.

@Shady Slim, I nominate Dwight for the person to fill in for the first person who quits

So basically @mission27 since he is not trying whatsoever? Can we have dwight instead @Shady Slim