TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

26 minutes ago, Kepler said:

We'll see. I've actually not personally insulted anyone in this thread but it's certainly been dished out. The only person who's argument I actually buy is 1265 because he discusses things in a manner consistent with that argument. Pretty ironic the rest seem to act exactly the same way they are arguing against. 

It seems to me that the space between us is what people are misunderstanding. I was never within 6 feet of this guy. I'm fully vaccinated and still wear a mask and follow all the health mandates here in Colorado. He was literally standing right next to an employee and wasn't even masked up himself. It made zero sense

He sounds like a turd, tbh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Because we as a society have decided we're going to give Black pastors a pass for racist, homophobic, and (newly minted) anti-vaxx rhetoric?

I guess I wasn't aware of this rule honestly

Well....I watched The Suicide Squad on HBO Max.  Awful.  Terrible.  Can't believe the guy who made Guardians of the Galaxy could make something this bad.  Rule of thumb for movies, if making a sequel to a Will Smith movie, make sure Will Smith is in it.  Only redeeming quality was Robbie at Harley Quinn.  She was great.  King Shark was okay.  

But man, it was just bad.  Not even fun at all like the first one.  And...I've Seen - Enough.  (Cena-nuff).  

12 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Remember how White mysteriously died? the underground woke Mafia made sure he paid for his sins

Don't say crap like this.  There are more people stupid enough to glom onto baseless ideas like this than ever before.  Though I assume your comment is tongue-in-cheek, there are congresspeople who will read this and go 'see, I knew it'.

At the same time, I can appreciate the subtle sarcasm, chuckle and move it aside.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Don't say crap like this.  There are more people stupid enough to glom onto baseless ideas like this than ever before.  Though I assume your comment is tongue-in-cheek, there are congresspeople who will read this and go 'see, I knew it'.

At the same time, I can appreciate the subtle sarcasm, chuckle and move it aside.

We live in a post-satire age where no matter how stupid the premise, we have to sit there and go "wait, is this person serious?" 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Norm said:

Yeah. Reggie White was a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, batish crazy zealot POS who got a free pass because he was a good football player and many of his fans were quite frankly the same. I've been saying F that guy for 20 years.

And then there's Brett Favre who... Yeah.

Go Pack Go. 🤷

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Yeah. Reggie White was a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, batish crazy zealot POS who got a free pass because he was a good football player and many of his fans were quite frankly the same. I've been saying F that guy for 20 years.

And then there's Brett Favre who... Yeah.

Go Pack Go. 🤷

FWIW. I still regale in the wins countless terrible people brought the Packers. I still laugh at Louis CK and Bill Cosby. I still dance to Micheal Jackson and Steven Perry and Jesse Lacy and almost quite literally every rockstar. I'll still get emotionally invested in a Mel Gibson or Kevin Spacey movie. I still have to acknowledge they are terrible people who've done terrible things but we all are. I certainly am. They entertained me though so I give them a pass. I know a lot of my/our heroes are deeply flawed human beings and I don't know how I feel about that. 

• Like 2