TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

Thing is, those RVs are expensive.  You almost have to treat them as real estate instead of like cars.  

I have known a few people who were RVers.  They loved it.  I also went to high school with a girl whose family owned one of those dealerships.  I really doubt that guy was connected to ****.  

I also went to a bowl game in an RV with our group of Mizzou guys.  It was a blast.  I hate traveling, and the RV allowed me to move around a little, and just go to sleep so I wasn't getting all worked up.  I would recommend.  

At the risk of being probed by an IRS bot, the idea of money laundering is to run two sets of books in a cash business, yes? The RVs would certainly allow for a lot of headroom in the scale of the business, but can you cook books in a business where the individual transactions run into the tens of thousands?

Asking for a friend from a former Soviet satellite state.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uffdaswede said:

At the risk of being probed by an IRS bot, the idea of money laundering is to run two sets of books in a cash business, yes? The RVs would certainly allow for a lot of headroom in the scale of the business, but can you cook books in a business where the individual transactions run into the tens of thousands?

Asking for a friend from a former Soviet satellite state.

LOL

So there is literally a one square foot area by the front door where putting your shoes is inconvenient. My wife puts her shoes there every time she walks in.

If you are jogging and I can hear you from a half block away you are not doing yourself any good. 

Those are my rants for the day. 

54 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

So there is literally a one square foot area by the front door where putting your shoes is inconvenient. My wife puts her shoes there every time she walks in.

that kind of surprises me. Most wives I know are anal about that kind of fung shui. The aesthetics really mess it up for others. 

The one thing my wife does that drives me nuts is thread the TP underhanded. We have cats, ok I get it, but they're not allowed in the bathroom and when they follow me into the bathroom the TP is the last thing that piques their interest. 

2 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

If you are jogging and I can hear you from a half block away you are not doing yourself any good. 

Yeah, well my wife puts food into the disposal without running it. No idea.

I walk. Step step step. The rest of me just looks like it’s jogging. Jiggaboomp jigaboomp jiggaboomp. 

On 1/18/2021 at 11:58 AM, wgbeethree said:

I had a wife that did annoying things. Then I divorced her and everything is how I want it.

• Like 1