Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If you and I go to the basketball court and I only shoot 5 balls and make 4 of them and then you go and shoot 30 and make 14 of them, does that mean I'm a better shooter than you?

It's a terrible comparison no matter how you slice it.

no, but it would certainly suggest you may well be if given the chance to shoot a few more so a greater, more complete, evaluative comparison can be made

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

no, but it would certainly suggest you may well be if given the chance to shoot a few more so a greater, more complete, evaluative comparison can be made

And what happens if I don't get those opportunities to shoot more simply because I acted a fool on the court and played myself out of position. You don't think that would make me look even worse vs my competition?

The 2nd highest graded QB in the NFL according to PFF is no other than Ryan The Goat Tannehill.

He has 68 TD passes with only 20 interceptions since he became the Titans starter and the Titans offense ranks 4th in EPA/play since 2019.

One of the greatest career turnarounds in NFL history.

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Wentz has looked better than Tannehill. Ryan just has a much better RB lol.

I don't think so. Plus Taylor is elite as well just not as good. Wentz could have had 4 picks last night. Weather is a valid reason but he was too reckless with the ball.