Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

10 minutes ago, john305 said:

Maybe Flores should be held accountable for his defense falling apart 2 years in a row maybe the blame should go to HC and his staff the GM the OL the QB the defense. Nah lets just blame the QB. 

The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

Well I know what's the Colts top priority is this off-season.

This is likely to happen to the Packers as well. #2 in yards is Lazard at 438. 

Covid leading to more guys missing chunks of the season makes this make sense, honestly. Injuries + Covid means more scattered rosters and less consistent snap counts.

Paris Campbell and T.Y. Hilton both averaged enough per game, I believe.

• Like 1

Well the 17th game has certainly made a difference. Single season records that could fall next week:

Passing attempts-potentially

Completed passes-almost a lock

Receptions-decent shot

Receiving yards-good shot

Sacks-likely

While also someone has the most ints in the last 40 years

7 hours ago, FinSting said:

The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!

I always thought it was great that Bob Lanier received a nod in that dialogue. 

8 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Well the 17th game has certainly made a difference. Single season records that could fall next week:

Receptions-decent shot

Sacks-likely

You pretty much have to have a new set of records, unless someone breaks a record before week 18 in a season.

8 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Receptions-decent shot

Sacks-likely

To be fair Watt has only played in 14 games.  And one or two of those games he didn't finish IIRC.  So if he breaks the sack record, it wouldn't be because of the 17th game.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

To be fair Watt has only played in 14 games.  And one or two of those games he didn't finish IIRC.  So if he breaks the sack record, it wouldn't be because of the 17th game.

TJ Watt is a maniac. That said, attrition will always play a role in setting league records (although this year with covid I'd give that a pass as many guys are missing 1 game they normally wouldn't in just about any other league year prior).

The extra game on the slate balances out the missing game from being put on the covid list 😅 

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

As crazy as it sounds, TJ might actually end up with a more productive career than his brother.

Just for fun I once picked an NFL roster entirely made up of brothers, and was surprised by how amazing it was. You could make an absolutely insane defense, especially the front 5 in a 3/4 look:

TJ Watt, JJ Watt, Michael Bennett, Arthur Jones, Chandler Jones.

Then you have Champ Bailey, Ronde Barber, Vontae Davis and the McCourty brothers in the secondary.