Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

On 1/4/2022 at 11:15 AM, ChazStandard said:

As crazy as it sounds, TJ might actually end up with a more productive career than his brother.

Just for fun I once picked an NFL roster entirely made up of brothers, and was surprised by how amazing it was. You could make an absolutely insane defense, especially the front 5 in a 3/4 look:

TJ Watt, JJ Watt, Michael Bennett, Arthur Jones, Chandler Jones.

Then you have Champ Bailey, Ronde Barber, Vontae Davis and the McCourty brothers in the secondary.

I'd have Kris Jenkins over Bennett.

Linebackers got some guys too. Solid and underrated. Clay Matthews (Bruce's brother), Jamie Sharper, Kendricks brothers

9 hours ago, mse326 said:

I'd have Kris Jenkins over Bennett.

Linebackers got some guys too. Solid and underrated. Clay Matthews (Bruce's brother), Jamie Sharper, Kendricks brothers

I totally forgot Kris and Cullen were brothers. Theres also Chris Long… an insane front 7 group. With Kyle Long, Jason Kelce, and the Pounceys and Kalil brothers the OL is exceptional too.

it’s also stacked at TE with Vernon Davis, Gronk, Martellus, and Kelce. The only real hole is WR.

18 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

I totally forgot Kris and Cullen were brothers. Theres also Chris Long… an insane front 7 group. With Kyle Long, Jason Kelce, and the Pounceys and Kalil brothers the OL is exceptional too.

it’s also stacked at TE with Vernon Davis, Gronk, Martellus, and Kelce. The only real hole is WR.

Sterling Sharpe (and Shannon goes into the stacked TE group) and Sammy Watkins. Not sure who else. Amon St Brown may already be here lol. Rocket Ismail. 

12 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

This whole discussion is fascinating to me. I actually think the WR group could be nice too. Off the top of my head, you could have a big 4 of Santana Moss, Stefon Diggs, Sterling Sharpe and Torry Holt.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

This whole discussion is fascinating to me. I actually think the WR group could be nice too. Off the top of my head, you could have a big 4 of Santana Moss, Stefon Diggs, Sterling Sharpe and Torry Holt.

Can't believe I forgot diggs. 

Actually didn't know about holt 

• Like 1