Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

11 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Rashaad Penny finished with the 3rd most 20+ runs in the NFL (11)....

On 102 carries in 6 games.

9 of those runs were against the Texans, so it's only fair to think of those as four yard gains.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2022 at 11:17 AM, Packerraymond said:

FIvjVifXEAMOUCk?format=jpg&name=360x360

Notice the fine print. (min 500 attempts)

500 attempts is 31.25 attempts per game. How is that number meaningful?

30 a game is 480 but then Aaron is no longer alone on this. 25 a game and he is no longer #1

• Tom Brady 2010: 36 TDs to 4 picks on 492 attempts  (now we know why the 500 attempts was chosen)
  • Tom Brady 2016 revenge Tour: 28 TDs 2 pick on 432 attempts.
    • 36 attempts per game or 27 attempts per team game.
  • Brady also had 50 to 8 in 2007 on 570 attempts. (highest rate for a 50+ TD season)
  • Nick Foles 2013: 317 attempts, 27 TDs 2 picks
  • If you take it down to 220 attempts then Josh McCown had 13-1, now he's top 5
  • If you take it down to 69 attempts then its Steve Young at 10-0, now he's #1
    • Young was the reason Rice had 22 TDs that season. (8 of his 10 were to Rice)

Here is the actual list. https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/season-passing-tdintratio

Rodgers does not appear until #4.

Rodgers played for stats on Sunday.

• He played in 4 series not counting the end of half play.
    • He led 2 TD drives.
    • He started a 3rd drive in long FG range and took a sack, costing his team a shot at points.
    • He turned the ball over on downs which is identical to an interception.
      • He threw the ball well short of the sticks on 4th down.
    • He left the game trailing and they lost the game.
    • But he got the stats... 2 TDs and 0 picks. What a legend!
    • The sack and the failed conversion led to turning the ball over to the other team without Green Bay getting a chance for points. Is that a good thing as long as the QB interception stat does not get incremented by 1?
Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

Posted this is the Bears forum for a different reason but I thought it was nuts to see the Rams total draft value this year.  I think it's safe to say Snead/McVay don't value this class at all lol. (only kidding ofcourse).

Just out of curiosity I wanted to see where each team stood in terms of draft capital this year so I used both draft models from drafttek to calculate each teams overall value (as of now ofcourse since the season isn't over).

All data is collected from the two links below.

Jimmy Johnson's trade value chart: https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp
Rich Hill's trade value chart: https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart-Rich-Hill.asp

***(WARNING: ONLY LOOK AT THE RAMS IF YOU NEED A GOOD LAUGH!!!)***

VWtiqtu.pngfg0zSth.png
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Notice the fine print. (min 500 attempts)

500 attempts is 31.25 attempts per game. How is that number meaningful?

30 a game is 480 but then Aaron is no longer alone on this. 25 a game and he is no longer #1

• Tom Brady 2010: 36 TDs to 4 picks on 492 attempts  (now we know why the 500 attempts was chosen)
  • Tom Brady 2016 revenge Tour: 28 TDs 2 pick on 432 attempts.
    • 36 attempts per game or 27 attempts per team game.
  • Brady also had 50 to 8 in 2007 on 570 attempts. (highest rate for a 50+ TD season)
  • Nick Foles 2013: 317 attempts, 27 TDs 2 picks
  • If you take it down to 220 attempts then Josh McCown had 13-1, now he's top 5
  • If you take it down to 69 attempts then its Steve Young at 10-0, now he's #1
    • Young was the reason Rice had 22 TDs that season. (8 of his 10 were to Rice)

Here is the actual list. https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/season-passing-tdintratio

Rodgers does not appear until #4.

• He led 2 TD drives.
    • He started a 3rd drive in long FG range and took a sack, costing his team a shot at points.
    • The sack and the failed conversion led to turning the ball over to the other team without Green Bay getting a chance for points. Is that a good thing as long as the QB interception stat does not get incremented by 1?

Show us on the doll where Rodgers hurt you.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

• He led 2 TD drives.

I hate that I'm defending Rodgers here but you could easily dissect every QB in the same way. I'm also fully confident enough to say that if Rodgers plays the full game then they win it.

6 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The sack and the failed conversion led to turning the ball over to the other team without Green Bay getting a chance for points. Is that a good thing as long as the QB interception stat does not get incremented by 1?

I can't remember which sack your referring too and the context behind it so I'll save for opinion here. But I will say that Rodgers taking a sack instead of forcing it has always been something that he's done--why do think his INT totals are so low (not the only reason but you get my point)? 

You take the good with the bad with Rodgers. And to be honest, I don't disagree with him on that logic either. A sack still gives your team a chance while turnovers are absolute game killers.

Its a 50/50 MVP race between the ultimate team player and the ultimate narcissist.

Get over it if some people tear apart weak sauce A-A-Ron propaganda lists.

If any other QB holds the ball for a sack to push his team out of FG range its bad.

• Not Aaron, he's a legend!

If any other QB throws short of the sticks on 4th down he gets crushed.

• Not Aaron, he's my special anti-establishment boy!

• Like 1