Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

5 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Yeah I agree that he will become much better with superior weapons, but as of now I think he has been outplayed by Herbert by a pretty big margin.

I don't think he has been outplayed, I like Burrow's season more so far but the circumstances are not good for him taking over the worst team in the NFL. Put him on the Chargers and I think he is in the MVP conversation. But Herbert has played well for sure, definitely an immediate upgrade over Tyrod.

5 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I don't think he has been outplayed, I like Burrow's season more so far but the circumstances are not good for him taking over the worst team in the NFL. Put him on the Chargers and I think he is in the MVP conversation. But Herbert has played well for sure, definitely an immediate upgrade over Tyrod.

I haven't watched Burrows games but he is helping them score that's for sure. Defensively the bungles still have issues though. Herbert  should be the starter, the Chargers are set at QB it seems. I don't know why the HC would consider Taylor unless he wants low scoring games and thinks the defence can keep it that way.  In this league now, it seems you need to score to have a chance, just the way it is now.

8 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Lol Burrow has way better weapons.

You do realize Herbert is down 3 starting olinemen, has played 3 good teams in Chiefs, Panthers and Bucs who all have very good dlines. Herbert who didn't have all off season with the #1s, has a 100 plus passer rating, completing 71% of his passes for like 8.7 ypa and is 1st qb ever to throw 3 tds to 3 diff UDFA in the same game. So not like he is relying on all pros.

I like Burrow.. but if he is top 10, then Herbert is top 7.

I'll take Burrow personally, but to be fair, is the Chargers offense really that much better, or simply better at all, than the Bengals?

Rookie Tommie Townsend set a new team record in yards per punt Monday, with four punts averaging 60.4 y/p.

Harrison Butker, who hit two official 58 yard field goals in one game (plus one waved for a late time out), missed his second PAT.

The Chiefs storied ST are dead last in the NFL according to FBO.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He came out of absolutely nowhere. What a move for the Browns to grab him for cheap. I'm very, very jealous; I wanted Bill Callahan bad and I'm sure he's had a huge hand in the improvement of Teller and the overall play of the Browns OL, which may be the most impressive in the NFL so far this year, at least from what I've seen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

He came out of absolutely nowhere. What a move for the Browns to grab him for cheap. I'm very, very jealous; I wanted Bill Callahan bad and I'm sure he's had a huge hand in the improvement of Teller and the overall play of the Browns OL, which may be the most impressive in the NFL so far this year, at least from what I've seen.

While all of this is absolutely true let's not forget Teller was playing against one of the worst defenses through 4 gms in NFL History. Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While all of this is absolutely true let's not forget Teller was playing against one of the worst defenses through 4 gms in NFL History. Just saying. 

I guess there is something to be said for level of competition. Let's see how he does against the Steelers and Ravens then. Doesn't discount what he's done so far though.

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

To be fair, he's played well in all 4 games thus far.

Its a closed system and every week you play one of 32 teams.

Everyone has played 4 teams (except for the COVID bye teams) and no one has only played the 4 best or the 4 worst.

The Browns ran for 300+ on Dallas. The first 3 teams they faced averaged 127.7 yards on the ground.

FULL CREDIT

Edited by SkippyX