Madden 21

8 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Is anyone having issues with formation subs?

I can't do it without the screen freezing every 5 seconds. I have to constantly go back and try again.

What gives?

Ah the good ole formation sub screen freeze. I've seen this before and have a solution for you.

1. Turn off Madden

2. Uninstall

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

No other Madden game gave me this issue though?

They probably "fixed" another area of the game though.   EA seemingly doesn't know how to fix certain areas of the game without breaking others.

Guess thats what happens when you use alot of the same code and game assets for nearly 20 years.

• Like 1

I’ll be getting 2K21 next year even though it’ll be an NFL Arcade game since EA has the sim license. 

The thing is, Madden is already 99% a arcade game. So it’s basically, which company’s arcade game would you actually have...?

2K gets my money next year. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 3:17 PM, Danger said:

I can't wait for the beautiful beautiful hate we'll see when EA charges 70 for Madden 22 next year after the reviews Madden 21 got.

Hopefully they revamp the game for next gen consoles but I doubt it. Madden 21 is borderline unplayable. 

6 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Seen it on amazon for 30 bucks. Still didn’t buy it.... first year not buying it.

Same. This is the longest I’ve gone without buying it. Thankfully I’ve heard nothing but terrible things about it so I’m staying strong lol

On 10/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Seen it on amazon for 30 bucks. Still didn’t buy it.... first year not buying it.

On 10/14/2020 at 12:06 AM, Ty21 said:

Same. This is the longest I’ve gone without buying it. Thankfully I’ve heard nothing but terrible things about it so I’m staying strong lol

On 10/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

It's free for me, and I still won't install it. 

EA have begun to kill off Fifa fans too. Hopefully it's the beginning of the end

All this negativity IS harming EA.

Just gotta keep the faith.  Typically it takes until the playoffs start for a copy of Madden to be available used at Gamestop.  There are already three copies available there right now and I still haven't bought it. 

The next step is we have to track down people who play MUT and shame them on all the socials.  Dig up dirt on them and blackmail them next year. 

I won't rest until Madden is fixed or the NFL ends its exclusive license with EA. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

All this negativity IS harming EA.

Just gotta keep the faith.  Typically it takes until the playoffs start for a copy of Madden to be available used at Gamestop.  There are already three copies available there right now and I still haven't bought it. 

The next step is we have to track down people who play MUT and shame them on all the socials.  Dig up dirt on them and blackmail them next year. 

I won't rest until Madden is fixed or the NFL ends its exclusive license with EA. 

I’ve thought about putting boycott groups together but I’ve noticed EA sues over almost any negativity. I hate them more than any company alive, and there’s some pretty shady companies in the world. 

Anyone want to join a league I’m starting?

My brother and I start a CFM annually and are pretty dedicated with it. Last year, we commissioned a league that lasted 9 seasons (without simming). 

So if you’re looking for a dedicated league with more veteran players, please consider joining.

We will start later tomorrow, regardless of how many users we have (we currently have about half a dozen). But we want users to join before we start as we are doing a fantasy draft.

League name is: Madden One

Edited by Duluther