Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

That's 20, so while I'd like to get one more so I don't have to cut one of my favorite roles, we're good to start tomorrow night!

Please go ahead and send me a PM so I can get your roles out to you quickly before I start the game.

@Dome @MWil23 @JoshstraDaymus @Nazgul @bucsfan333 @ET80 @HoboRocket @Counselor @biggio7 @bcb1213 @Forge @squire12 @kingseanjohn @bigbadbuff @SwAg @The Orca @Malfatron @Matts4313 @rackcs @Pickle Rick

Just now, Blue said:

That's 20, so while I'd like to get one more so I don't have to cut one of my favorite roles, we're good to start tomorrow night!

Please go ahead and send me a PM so I can get your roles out to you quickly before I start the game.

@Dome @MWil23 @JoshstraDaymus @Nazgul @bucsfan333 @ET80 @HoboRocket @Counselor @biggio7 @bcb1213 @Forge @squire12 @kingseanjohn @bigbadbuff @SwAg @The Orca @Malfatron @Matts4313 @rackcs @Pickle Rick

@N4L don't make poor blue cut a role

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you can cross me off the hitlist now!

Why would I cross you off a hit list when I don't recall a game that I have hit you?   now if you want to forward some $$ my way, then we can discuss some terms of an agreement

Just now, squire12 said:

Why would I cross you off a hit list when I don't recall a game that I have hit you?   now if you want to forward some $$ my way, then we can discuss some terms of an agreement

You know you want a 1:1 showdown with me.

dont sully it with a hit