Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

He visited Malf and wrote headlines?

44 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Did you attempt to kill anyone?

Aren't you trying to kill animals?

35 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So you can't be killed with a night move. But you are an other.

That seems to check out to me. I generally give my others a way to survive something at least once. Especially in a game of this size. 

If y’all can’t see the aim of Bucs here to help out Jason I don’t know what to tell ya. He knows damn well it was Josh trying to find the animals. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I see that I've missed a lot. Not sure I'll be able to catch up before the deadline, anyone want to fill me in?

Sure! 

In N1, @Nazgul was announced as Spider,-Man aligned. We were unsure if whether or not it was true. If it's true, then he's scum so we needed to lynch him. The easiest way of finding out whether or not we could trust the write-up would be to lynch him. He also refused to claim and was being combative. When faced with the opportunity to both find out if the write-up was true or not and potentially take out scum, we did it.

Naz was lynched. He was not Spider-Man-aligned.

@SwAg was killed. He appeared to be janitored.

We know that @JoshstraDaymus is a serial killer. He killed @bigbadbuff on N1. However, he didn't kill anyone last night, as he didn't submit a move, and even if he would have, he was blocked (by me).

@theuntouchable was killed. He was a triggered reporter role. Likely to be responsible for the Nazgul framing.

@The Orca granted my wish to reveal @Malfatron's alignment and Malf was revealed as a villain (town).

@Counselor tracked @jasonwbantle to Malf. Bantle claimed that he redirected to Malf as his ability. It doesn't appear that any move was redirected, but his move may have been selecting Malf as the redirect. Bantle is claimed Indy, btw. @bucsfan333 has concurred that Bantle's game seems to check out so far.

Counselor is playing really well, btw.

The Orca grants certain wishes during night.

Josh, Malf, Bantle, and I seem to have been gravitating in the same direction early. During N2, Counselor and I seem to have been on the same page. I think Bucs is also right there with us.

Counselor seems to think that Bantle may be scum. @Pickle Rick is currently interrogating him.

I think that just about sums it up so far. You, @Matts4313, and @MD4L have been pretty quiet. @MWil23 replaced @ET80, I believe. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If y’all can’t see the aim of Bucs here to help out Jason I don’t know what to tell ya. He knows damn well it was Josh trying to find the animals. 

That's what i thought but he denied it. And nobody corrected him. So I figured he was telling the truth.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You guys should also consider asking what players value threadplay and game solving more than other potential abilities. They killed Touch and SwAg last night, and given that they didn’t know Mwil 1.0 was a reflexive strongman roleblock, either used multiple moves there or a strongman type hit. 

@Forge you couldn’t resist killing Touch could you?

I wish. Not in the skill set, boss. My move was stolen last night