Washington releases Derrius Guice following arrest.

Trentwannabe

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Big words coming from the franchise that still employs Adrian Peterson and Rueben Foster.....

Football Team probably looks at each case separately instead of a one size fits all.

Football Team will be fine at Runningback though. Peterson, Gibson and Barber is a very group for Football Team.

4 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Football Team probably looks at each case separately instead of a one size fits all.

Football Team will be fine at Runningback though. Peterson, Gibson and Barber is a very group for Football Team.

Also big words from a franchise that gets their checks signed by Daniel Synder......

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Given how the team is dealing with the most recent sexual harassment allegations, they had no choice but to let him go, and any player who does this deserves to go.  I can't defend Peterson and Foster being on the roster right now either.  I never wanted Foster to be claimed to begin with.  

My sentiments exactly.

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Have you seen Washington”a offseason? They want no part in this.

Think the Redskins should have just suspended him indefinitely until more answers come out. Firing someone over alleged incidents could prove just as costly. What happens IF he is innocent... they ruined a mans life over nothing. I am just a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty. And its not like he confessed either he denies all allegations. I think a team needs to believe their player in this instance. And of he lied and allegations are true then thats when they need to be let go.

40 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Think the Redskins should have just suspended him indefinitely until more answers come out. Firing someone over alleged incidents could prove just as costly. What happens IF he is innocent... they ruined a mans life over nothing. I am just a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty. And its not like he confessed either he denies all allegations. I think a team needs to believe their player in this instance. And of he lied and allegations are true then thats when they need to be let go.

If he’s innocent he can sign with someone else.  As a business Washington can’t have any part in this after its offseason.

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

In the end, Football Team is a football team that will play football as a team.    If Football Team plays smart team football, they should be fine.   

But still, it hurts Football team to lose a prolific 2000 yard rusher like Guice, just like it would hurt any football team.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Well my, Bryce Love will be a top 5-10 RB this season, prediction looks even better now....

About as likely as Guice rushing for 2k. But at least he's not 4th on the depth chart anymore, so there's that.🥃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

About as likely as Guice rushing for 2k. But at least he's not 4th on the depth chart anymore, so there's that.🥃

I wasn’t aware that depth charts from before training camp were indicative to playing time after it.

This time two years ago Mark Andrews was the 4th TE on the Ravens depth chart behind Nick Boyle, Maxx Williams, and Hayden Hurst... yet by seasons end he finished the year as the top TE by far and the following season, became the only one of those names to make his way to the probowl.

Edited by diamondbull424

5 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:
6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I wasn’t aware that depth charts from before training camp were indicative to playing time after it.

This time two years ago Mark Andrews was the 4th TE on the Ravens depth chart behind Nick Boyle, Maxx Williams, and Hayden Hurst... yet by seasons end he finished the year as the top TE by far and the following season, became the only one of those names to make his way to the probowl.

I though were talking about 4th string RB's coming off Major Surgery? I'm confused. 

Edited by Nabbs4u