TABT: Around the NFL

JAF-N72EX

30 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I really thought Tennessee would be really good this year. Same team + Dupree and Jones. Evidently not

I am watching the game just now and Seattle's offence has then really confused running the outside zone/play action...would love than offence in Chicago as I feel we have a lot of players with similar skill sets...Shane Waldron is 100% on my watch list for our next HC.

33 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I am watching the game just now and Seattle's offence has then really confused running the outside zone/play action...would love than offence in Chicago as I feel we have a lot of players with similar skill sets...Shane Waldron is 100% on my watch list for our next HC.

He deserves the job based solely on his first name.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I’m like 6 years late getting into pardon my take but god I am so excited every time I hear one of their bears takes lol. “I think Nagy is just trolling us at this point. I hate him so much” 

Barstool is a toilet as a whole but PMT is a great podcast

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I really thought Tennessee would be really good this year. Same team + Dupree and Jones. Evidently not

Evidently so!

33 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Hey Robinson just caught a long TD pass, to bad Allen dropped his.

Lol. This is why if Arob and his agent are going to talk the talk then he's gotta walk the walk.

For the most part he's an excellent player but he definitely has his fair share of brain farts every season.

Simply put he shouldn't be dropping those TD passes like we saw from Fields today EVER. That's some Javon Wims like ish

• Like 1

Vp7kJBn.jpg

A prime example on my Facebook of why I came to FF in the first place. It’s just a circus of the dumbest possible takes. You don’t draft another qb in the first a year after you trade up to 2nd overall for a qb 

Theres nothing more annoying than fans looking back in hindsight with present knowledge and saying we were stupid not to select a player 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Vp7kJBn.jpg

A prime example on my Facebook of why I came to FF in the first place. It’s just a circus of the dumbest possible takes. You don’t draft another qb in the first a year after you trade up to 2nd overall for a qb 

Theres nothing more annoying than fans looking back in hindsight with present knowledge and saying we were stupid not to select a player 

We passed on Brady and Mahomes too.  

This morning I read about some guy who bet a 16 team $25 parlay.  All he needed was for Detroit to beat GB tonight.  Now he's eating his parlay stub.  Can't believe the guy bet on Jared Goff against Aaron Rodgers playing in the Cheese Tundra no less.  If he takes GB instead he wins $756,000.

Edited by soulman
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, soulman said:

This morning I read about some guy who bet a 16 team $25 parlay.  All he needed was for Detroit to beat GB tonight.  Now he's eating his parlay stub.  Can't believe the guy bet on Jared Goff against Aaron Rodgers playing in the Cheese Tundra no less.  If he takes GB instead he wins $756,000.

Two things this guy did wrong. 1) Betting on the Lions to beat the Packers at home. I swear this has only happned twice in the last 40 years. 2) Betting Rodgers to have 2 bad reg games consecutively.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Two things this guy did wrong. 1) Betting on the Lions to beat the Packers at home. I swear this has only happned twice in the last 40 years. 2) Betting Rodgers to have 2 bad reg games consecutively.

Yeah, it was crazy.  He gets the other 15 games spot on then bets against Rodgers at home with Detroit as an 11.5 point under dog.  He should called me first.  For 1/3 of the prize I'd have become his consultant.  LOL

It woulda been the easiest half mil he ever made in his life.