Official 2021 QB Thread

NYRaider

Crazy to see how all over the place people are on Mac Jones in their mock drafts lately. I see CBS Sports has him going #4 to the Falcons and NFL.com has him going 28 to the Saints. Could definitely see him going top 10, but I really hope he falls far enough for the Saints to grab him.

2 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Crazy to see how all over the place people are on Mac Jones in their mock drafts lately. I see CBS Sports has him going #4 to the Falcons and NFL.com has him going 28 to the Saints. Could definitely see him going top 10, but I really hope he falls far enough for the Saints to grab him.

Yeah his stock is all over the place. 
Anybody thinking he could be drafted before Wilson or Fields?
Only takes one team falling in love... 
No way the Falcons draft him at 4th though, that would be a silly mistake. 

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Who does Davis Mills compare to? Is he a better "project" than Mond?

Yeah, I think Mills is a much better project than Mond. He reminds me of Sam Bradford. I agree with BrownLeader on the Josh Dobbs comparison for Mond. Mills's issues stem from inexperience. He's a very natural thrower with a quick release and a strong arm. Mond is just painfully inconsistent. I think Mills is a Day 2 pick who has legitimate starting QB potential (not just bridge QB or high-end backup potential) if he stays healthy. The durability is the biggest question mark with him.

On 2/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, tyler735 said:

I can't see him going #4 but think he will be mid to late first rounder. In my latest mock draft I had him going to Washington with the 19th pick.

https://nflmocks.com/2021/02/18/2021-nfl-draft-alabama-record-mock-draft/