Deshaun Watson requests trade

49ersfan

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

The Jets and Joe Douglas would be dumb to not get this deal done, if Houston is truly going to trade Watson. They can offer the 2nd overall pick this year, Darnold, and 2 future firsts and still have a first round pick this year. That might be enough to get it done. 

darnold is terrible.  pass

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

darnold is terrible.  pass

Fair enough. Thought process there is you could flip him to a team like the Niners or something who would want him. Just a little extra on top of the 3 firsts. Would an additional first, maybe 23 this year as well, change your opinion?

Just now, .Buzz said:

He's not supposed to be viewed as a prize in that deal. He's either a stop gap/change of scenery option or can be moved for a 2nd/3rd.

thats why the dolphins would be a much better trade option.  at least tua is still an unknown and we would be getting better picks. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

thats why the dolphins would be a much better trade option.  at least tua is still an unknown and we would be getting better picks. 

I mean I don't think anyones denying Miami presents the most assets, but they have to be willing to do what you're talking about. If not that Jets offer/haul is likely the best someone can offer.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

tenor.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I'm probably a fan of nobody at this point - Bud Adams taught me how to do that back in the 90s.

Part of being a fan of nobody is that I like elite players - such as King Henry. He'll be fun to watch without a rooting interest.

Just now, ET80 said:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm probably a fan of nobody at this point - Bud Adams taught me how to do that back in the 90s.

Part of being a fan of nobody is that I like elite players - such as King Henry. He'll be fun to watch without a rooting interest.

Bills will take you on a short term basis for the next 3 weeks