SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

I dunno how this isn’t a stain on Tomlin. Inexcusable. Obviously you can’t legislate for Bens turnovers and the first play of the game but that decision not to go for it on 4th and 1 is deplorable. 

Cue the Tomlin threads again you know they’re coming 

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Baker Mayfield is the prince that was promised. Holy god I dont know what to do with my hands

The prince that was promised died in the Battle of the Trident. But he set in motion a major chain of events. I envision something like that for Baker, he likely is not going to be the ultimate hero, but the guy that starts to change the narrative for the Browns.

Wow. I loved the Steelers rivalry with Big Ben in there for such a long time... its honestly sort of depressing to see him just sitting there on that bench like that to close out this game.. and possibly his career.

He didn’t have a great game, but he fought hard and tried to pull his team through. But Tomlin’s punt on that 4th down was such an idiot call and it ended up being the death knell to his team.