NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Anyone know about the LBs? Seems like we struggle a lot with teams that have fast sideline to sideline LBs but I honestly don't know much about LA. 

Didn't look like much to me.  Though it isn't like Chicago threatened them with any offensive sets or plays.

I expect the Rams will be really tough on our offense.  But sometimes the line does surprisingly well, and sometimes MLF gives them some help as needed.  

Rodgers is pretty resourceful and creative.  JK is probably going to do more punting than he's used to, but I'm thinking the offense will sometimes succeed, even if not very consistently.  

The defense needs to contain the Rams run, and really limit their scoring.  The more times and the more quickly they have to punt, the more possessions and opportunities the Packers offense will get, and hopefully sometimes with good field position.  

Don't see Dillon playing a bunch, at least early on.  If Packers get a solid lead, and the defense seems well suited to stuff the Rams offense,  I could see MLF being fine with a lot of run-run-pass-punt.  Maybe running at Donald will end up being pretty effective, and the pounder will be very effective.  But sometimes the stronger and more stout and physical the defensive line, the less chance a big bruiser has to find any seams, or to overpower anybody who's in them.  

Every week something surprises me, but I'll be pretty surprised if Dillon is very heavily involved in the game planning.  

The Rams offense is pretty inefficient which is surprising when you consider McVay is one of the best play callers in the game. Outside of 2 long passes for 44 yards a piece, they struggled all day long vs Seattle. 12/25 PA for 7.4 yards a catch on the ground they rushed 43 times at 3.8 yards a rush. Take away those two big plays and the game is much closer. They punted 7 times. 3-15 on 3rd down and 0-2 on 4th down. 

if we don’t turn the ball over and limit penalties this is the Packers game to lose.

Edited by YaddaHolla