2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

More an issue w/ the culture than specifically Brady, but this man throws for maybe 50 yards and 3 INTs in the 2nd half, and they won in spite of him due to insane defense, but all we'll hear about is Brady's greatness, with the Bucs D/Packers offense shortcomings as the secondary story... Always been this way, but never gets less annoying.

Like x1000000

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

4th and goal on 8 and kicking the FG isn’t that bad of a decision. The worst thing is that you could’ve called a play on 3rd down for where you could get a little closer rather than trying to get all 8 yards. Poor planning. 

Rodgers could have had them closer if he wanted.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

The only outrage about that call should be that it took them 5 god damn seconds to throw the flag

If they didn't call that flag, can you imagine the outrage from non-GB backers.  The whole Clete Blakeman working for GB/NFL narrative would be ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

If they didn't call that flag, can you imagine the outrage from non-GB backers.  The whole Clete Blakeman working for GB/NFL narrative would be ridiculous.

But it'd fit the narrative of the game since no flags were called and they showed it all game

Edited by Falconof Shadows

Just now, RamRod said:

Patriot fans watching Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski go to the Super Bowl with the Bucs1e2a2943b3871f23576937330a0fbdd9f6-squid

As a Pats fan, I'll be rooting for him, no doubt. Happy for Tom, he did a lot for the Patriots, and I'm happy to see him have continued success. I'd rather it be with us, sure, but chances are they weren't going to the Super Bowl with this team + Brady.

4 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I’m a former Brady hater. It’s a waste of energy, honestly. Go Bucs.

This describes me too lol. At some point you just gotta respect the guy, you're not gonna find me cheering for him but I stopped hating a long time ago.