Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

Just now, Zalixar said:

Stop blaming the loss on one person.  He isn't playing super well, but far from the reason they are failing.

It is his fault. He simply doesn't have the intelligence to be an all-time great QB. He is making stupid choices that any average QB simply wouldn't make tonight. He is not playing well at all. 

1 minute ago, EvilenFroggen said:

I’ve started going to an anime convention in Charlotte, NC because my sister wants to take my son to it. It’s a lot of fun but holy ****. I’ve left the Tekken machine more than once for olfactory reasons. 

Not to go on and on but yes, it's the real freaking deal. They had signs at one around here in their second year about asking to practice good hygiene because after the first year it was the biggest complaint and people lost their minds over it lol. Staying in damn hotels there but couldn't find 5 to wash themselves. Yuck. 

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

It is his fault. He simply doesn't have the intelligence to be an all-time great QB. He is making stupid choices that any average QB simply wouldn't make tonight. He is not playing well at all. 

Lmfao.

Jesus.

What a dumb comment.