Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

We also just got rid of Larry O. There has to be some sort of plan here to attack the DL via the rest of free agency and the draft early. We currently have only 2 starting caliber DL on the roster with Myles/Richardson.

Suh is a FA.  He could be a bandaid.  I don’t think they are even looking though.  I think those holes are draft or bust unless the guy we drafted last year can make a huge leap at DT and the guy that we pilfered from the Dolphins is the real deal.

You know.  Not sure how it would fit our cap, but apparently the bears are making moves to trim the cap.  Maybe they are not considering anything with him, but if I were Barry I would be creative and give them a call about Khalil Mack.  He would solve the DE problem in a big way.  He and Garrett on the field together would be frightening.

I may be going full on Madden here, but OBJ and our round 1 pick for Robinson and Mack.  Throw in Njoku if you have to.  Sign Suh to a 1 year rental, sign Kwon Alexander, draft BPA.  Hopefully a DT or 2 really develops during the year.  If not look for the long term Solution there next year.  I’m down for that.

Edited by DizzyDean
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

You know.  Not sure how it would fit our cap, but apparently the bears are making moves to trim the cap.  Maybe they are not considering anything with him, but if I were Barry I would be creative and give them a call about Khalil Mack.  He would solve the DE problem in a big way.  He and Garrett on the field together would be frightening.

I may be going full on Madden here, but OBJ and our round 1 pick for Robinson and Mack.  I’m down for that.

I think the dead money would make it hard to do

• Like 1

I want this:

FA: Reuben Foster MLB---Great when healthy.
FA: Adoree Jackson CB---Great when healthy.

*Trade up to #20 (#26/2nd/'21 5th)

#20: Gregory Rousseau DE Miami Fl.
3rd: Alim McNeal DT NC State
3rd: Chaz Surratt SLB North Carolina
4th: Tamorrion Terry WR Florida State
4th: Garrett Wallow WLB TCU
5th: Paddy Fisher MLB Northwestern
6th: Paris Ford SS Pittsburgh
7th: Jose Borregales K Miami Fl.

Defense:

LE: Rousseau/Jackson/Weaver
DT: Richardson/Billings/McNeal/Elliot
RE: Garrett/McKinley/Gustin
WLB: Wallow/Wilson
MLB: Foster/Philips/Fisher
SLB: Surratt/Takitaki
CB: Ward/Jackson/Hill/Greedy/Stewart/Green
FS: Delpit/Redwine
SS: Johnson/Harrison/Ford

Nickel Defense:

LE: McKinley/Surratt
DT: Richardson/Rousseau
RE: Garrett
LB: Foster/Harrison
CB: Ward/Jackson/Hill
FS: Delpit
SS: Johnson

2 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Am I the only person that freaking hated this guy?

All I ever saw him do was commit penalties on special teams and run his mouth at the opposition like he was some big dog. 

Almost positive that was Tae Davis instead who just left the team. That guy was constantly toeing the line between taunting after every ST play. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'd definitely bring him in to see what he has 

Yeah I think he could be a stud if he could stay healthy. We still need a true ILB and I feel like we won’t be in the market for one in the draft. Maybe trade for CJ Mosley, as it’d probably cost us a 5th/6th and $6mil. Not a bad option either. 

Also with Jacksonville moving schemes defensively, I wonder if we could get Myles Jack. I know he’s making a ton, but idk...it might be a Mosley situation where we wouldn’t eat the cost of most of it.