Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Definitely a good read and kind of what I came away with from his interviews. To me he sounded like a guy who has been humbled a bit, understands he's been a knucklehead and genuinely sounded happy to come to the team that tried so many times to get him

He's on a prove it deal, my expectation is he comes in hungry and tries to prove he's worthy of not only the money he wants but also getting it here

Of course this is a human being with past mental issues, so there is always the chance he flops but I think he's just the type of DE we needed and he's going to light it up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

I don't think Browns fans realize that the team that wins the Super Bowl every year has some big holes on their rosters. You can't fill up every single need in 1 off-season and expect to have sustained long-term success. We are going to be a little light at linebacker, cornerback, or defensive line. We can't dump all of our resources into fixing all of those positions, nor should we. We'll have to get some unlikely production from somebody or hope a late round rookie pops. 

I'd be down for adding one of Richard Sherman or Carlos Dunlap, but then that's it. And I'd only sign them to a 1-year deal and be prepared to move on in 2021. If we sign Dunlap, draft a cornerback in R1. If we sign Sherman, draft a DE in round 1.

This defense is still not good, but we've done a very good job of patching need areas so far. This is a homerun offseason, despite not making any major "OMG" signings. We're too good to be making those kind of splashes anymore. It's nice to know we can't just thrust a ridiculous amount of cash at whoever just to feel alive in the off-season.

Yessir. 

I blame youth and Madden. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Would it be worth kicking the tires on a vet minimum reunion between Chubb and his Georgia lineman Isaiah Wilson? Would having Chubb there make an impact on Wilson from a maturity standpoint?

Also,

Hell no!  This kid doesn’t get it.  He is nuclear level toxic for team culture.  I don’t care if he plays like Joe Thomas (he doesn’t), I don’t want his ****** baggery ruining our team.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Would it be worth kicking the tires on a vet minimum reunion between Chubb and his Georgia lineman Isaiah Wilson? Would having Chubb there make an impact on Wilson from a maturity standpoint?

Also,

I think the only thing that could save that pile of prostitute puke at this point would be a lobotomy. No thanks. Let Isaiah Wilson die. Plus, that fat tub of blubber doesn’t fit in our scheme at all. 

1 hour ago, LinebackerGod said:

I think the only thing that could save that pile of prostitute puke at this point would be a lobotomy. No thanks. Let Isaiah Wilson die. Plus, that fat tub of blubber doesn’t fit in our scheme at all. 

18k8um.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

But did you see the video?