Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

Free:

Almost 10,000 people tested negative before flying. Just one was positive after landing, a study shows.

The study was conducted by Mayo Clinic, Delta Air Lines and the Georgia Department of Health. The article, which published earlier this month, will appear in the journal Mayo Clinic Proceedings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/17/covid-delta-variant-live-updates/

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"Only for the specific populations of 65+ and immunocompromised"

"Why is that a blanket policy"

tbh at what point is this just a reading comprehension issue

How is that not a blanket policy? If you want to nit pick, a two blanket policy.

And what a bizarre thing to be catty about.

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Because, and stay with me here because apparently this is tricky for some people, not every American is 65+ or immunocompromised.

When you post I imagine Taylor Swift snapping her fingers and shaking her head side to side.

Reading comprehension tho

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

If you want to nit pick, a two blanket policy.

23 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Why don’t people get antibody tests and base whether they get a booster on that? Always with the blanket policies.

I feel like this is like asking “why don’t people send their motor oil to the lab to see if they really need to change it” as opposed to looking at data that shows when oil typically looses its viscosity and needs to be replaced and just doing so on that schedule.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like this is like asking “why don’t people send their motor oil to the lab to see if they really need to change it” as opposed to looking at data that shows when oil typically looses its viscosity and needs to be replaced and just doing so on that schedule.

I'm pretty certain you lost him at "asking".

• Like 1