2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Clearly the Browns need to give up multiple first rounders for Jimmy G! No need to trade three first rounders for Wilson plus a few players when the Niners will take just two first rounders for Jimmy.

Deal? DEAL? DEALLL?????

Sorry how about one of your defensive studs plus how much of his salary are you going to pay?Viola Davis Thank You GIF by SAG Awards

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Clearly the Browns need to give up multiple first rounders for Jimmy G! No need to trade three first rounders for Wilson plus a few players when the Niners will take just two first rounders for Jimmy.

Deal? DEAL? DEALLL?????

Didn't we almost do that before?  Good ol Bill put the Kai Bosh on that, as he didn't want his boi to have to play for this dumpster fire!!!!

11 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Didn't we almost do that before?  Good ol Bill put the Kai Bosh on that, as he didn't want his boi to have to play for this dumpster fire!!!!

Kyle is different than Bill! Kyle thinks very highly of the Browns organization unlike Bill!

13 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Sorry how about one of your defensive studs plus how much of his salary are you going to pay?Viola Davis Thank You GIF by SAG Awards

Funny! I was thinking of potentially getting someone like Denzel Ward in return for Jimmy! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yep. You make tens of millions to play a game. So do the presser. It’s pretty easy. Everyone even in their dream job has stuff they have to do they don’t want to do.

I have no issue with it as per the NFL rules, it is up to the coach to decide who will be presented to the media post game. There is no rule saying a certain position/player must be present. If the coach had no issue with it then why should we? This is the first time since Baker came into the pros where he was not present. He has taken his lumps for every other poor performance, so skipping one means nothing to me. 

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kyle is different than Bill! Kyle thinks very highly of the Browns organization unlike Bill!

Funny! I was thinking of potentially getting someone like Denzel Ward in return for Jimmy! 

Has he even played a full season yet?