Week 1 Gen discussion

Blackstar12

Just now, Matts4313 said:

He also is is very informative while being able to speak in an easy to understand manor. 

Plus those dimples are dreamy. 

Ill say this...he is better than most, but most announcers are terrible.

I still find him quite annoying several times a game.

And they need to show his face more.   More of those dimples might make everything better.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Hot take: Collinsworth is my favorite.

Romo has gems and I like him overall, but he gets excitable and/or too far onboard a narrative instead of focusing on new events. I'm not sure why people dislike Collinsworth. He's still sharp and steady and he lets the game control the action. He has to prop up Michaels a bit now. My top pairing is him and Tirico. 

Never understood the hate for Collinsworth. I don't love him or anything, but he's better than plenty of announcers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Meh, we need Jay Cutler out there. He will absolutely be indifferent and cutting while pointing out the same schematic things any former quarterback in the league will do for CBS.

I cant wait for the manning broadcast. I think its going to be amazing. 

Peyton: See, Eli, the X is going to rub and release to the gap vacated by the green-dog blitz.

Eli: Hurr Durr, I like icecream. 

Cleveland is so... multiple. That's why it looks so easy for them.

Chiefs offense is:
1. Hill runs a great route and gets open
2. Kelce runs a great route and gets open
3. Crafty run by Mahomes that works better than it should

Both are working, but the Chiefs' "seems" less sustainable even though of course it's been 3 years, so it hasn't been.

• Like 1