Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Well, can we go 7-0 without him? Likely no MVS as well. Probably better at this point that this game is on Thursday. Just give it the old college try, escape without injury and move on to KC. 

Name me the last time we lost when 'Vante couldn't play start to finish.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Having a healthy MVS back would be a plus IMO. He stretches the secondary - keeps it honest - plus - hits on some long gainers. I dont see a downside.

Yeah but so far this season Rodgers has been a bit off target on the long gainers, especially when targeting MVS. That or MVS wasn't wear Rodgers wanted him...

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Having a healthy MVS back would be a plus IMO. He stretches the secondary - keeps it honest - plus - hits on some long gainers. I dont see a downside.

Hes our version of Ted Ginn Jr.   I want to see him back and see what it does for Cobb and Tonyan.  That all hasn't really had a chance to develop yet.

24 minutes ago, Beast said:

And I remember the last stretch without Adams was all against weaker defenses...

Like I said if Alexander only mixed 3 games we would be alright as it was all weaker offenses...

Cardinals aren't weaker on either side... my opinion is Packers have no chance of winning with all these injuries unless they dominant their offensive run game and win the turn over battle. Though Bahk, Preston Smith and King being healthy, would give them a much better chance than without them.

I dont think so. 
We won against Saints in their ground. They are coming into that game as no 1 D

40 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Did I hurt your feelings with an opinion about how COVID will be handled in the future? Since I don't want to offend you, exactly what part hurt your feelings? 

nah I just think you’re being a sensitive little weirdo when people attempt reasonable discourse with you lol

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yeah but so far this season Rodgers has been a bit off target on the long gainers, especially when targeting MVS. That or MVS wasn't wear Rodgers wanted him...

True - but I think last year MVS lead the league (or what it the NFC) in yards p/catch? They may not always connect, but it opens up the rest of the field - and now, minus Davante...we could use him.

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Serious question though given the Adams news. Do we really think that COVID is going anywhere in the next 5-10 years? So at what point does the league stop with these automatic "you can't play" sanctions just because you have tested positive for COVID, but might not even be sick? It's an unprecedented time where professional athletes are being forced to miss games despite otherwise being perfectly fine. Conversely, we've watched athletes play through serious cases of the flu and other illnesses (guys literally puking on the field, etc.) Going to be interesting to see how the league handles this in the upcoming years because COVID is probably here to stay. 

I don't see COVID going anywhere any time soon.  We'll probably have to have an annual shot for it along with your regular flu shot going forward.  Thankfully unless your immune system is compromised your chances of getting seriously ill from it with the vaccine is rather low.

37 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I don't think we're done losing players yet for the week

We are Packer fans, we are used to players being inactive at the drop of a hat.  Damn it, We lived through Nick Perry for years. We got this...🤣🤣🤣