Pats @ Bills MNF Thread

The BILLievers

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Nah it wasn't their defense getting run over all night against an offense that didn't even bother fielding a quarterback.

I don't care about bulk yardage. That defense held them to 1 TD and gave them a chance to win the game several times late in the game.

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

they did, yes.

possibly screwed by a dumb rule

It’s not a dumb rule. A team shouldn’t get the benefit of an extra timeout because their player got hurt. Even if it’s incidental it’s the opposite of a delay of game. There has to be something to offset the damage it does to the offense trying to run out the clock. Resetting and winding the play clock and game clock is an appropriate compromise. 

• Like 5

Patriots with HFA would certainly be scary but am I really supposed to believe Mac Jones is going to be the rookie that finally makes a SB? I don’t see it. I know nobody else in the AFC looks particularly impressive but come January I am betting an offense can play well enough vs NE that Mac is forced into uncomfortable territory, and struggles. 

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Patriots with HFA would certainly be scary but am I really supposed to believe Mac Jones is going to be the rookie that finally makes a SB? I don’t see it. I know nobody else in the AFC looks particularly impressive but come January I am betting an offense can play well enough vs NE that Mac is forced into uncomfortable territory, and struggles. 

How many rookies have gotten to go into this team situation?

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

don't understand why the Patriots never threw the ball but whatever. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

55 mph gust, rookie QB, and the lead also the 14 play (all runs) 46 yard drive that ate up the last 6:35 of the third and the first two minutes of the fourth

Edited by jofos