Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Daniel Jeremiah needs to take a bathroom break and get stuck on the toilet. He's the only one tipping picks as far as I can tell.

Hmmm wonder if I switch to ESPN? I use to love the NFLN draft when it was Mayock and Eisen… but DJ is insufferable and Charles Davis is pretty boring. 

Kiper and McShay suck but at least ESPN’s Presentation/Graphics/Music is top notch. 

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

A top end WR means nothing if you have no QB and they've had nothing but premium picks for the last 10 years.

They have a QB. There's not an upgrade at QB in this Draft. They're building for the future.

• Like 4

Just now, BayRaider said:

Hmmm wonder if I switch to ESPN? I use to love the NFLN draft when it was Mayock and Eisen… but DJ is insufferable and Charles Davis is pretty boring. 

Kiper and McShay suck but at least ESPN’s Presentation/Graphics/Music is top notch. 

I'm giving it one more tip before I switch channels.

Just now, BayRaider said:

ABC has the College Gameday crew and McShay.  Kiper's nowhere to be found.

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

A top end WR means nothing if you have no QB and they've had nothing but premium picks for the last 10 years.

They weren't getting a QB in this draft anyway so this is pointless argument. They basically traded a third round pick and 32 to move up to 12. How is that bad?

• Like 1

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Wish NFLN had Bucky Brooks on their main table. Why have him a huge part of Path to the Draft all off-season and then never see him again?

Hope Mayock comes back

Same. He gets a lot of hate but I think he's fair and insightful.