Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman -   The Raiders announce they signed Tyler Lancaster, joining former Packers special teams coordinator Mo Drayton in the group going from Green Bay to Las Vegas this offseason.

Leaving only Kevin King as unsigned Packer FA's. 

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Even the Raiders won't take him. 

Real nice kid.  Nice family too. Had several soft tissue injuries.  Groins and hammys.  Think he lost a step.  Glad he made bank why he could.  For the Vet minimum or just over think he'd be worth brining back.  He'd be ok at #4. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Real nice kid.  Nice family too. Had several soft tissue injuries.  Groins and hammys.  Think he lost a step.  Glad he made bank why he could.  For the Vet minimum or just over think he'd be worth brining back.  He'd be ok at #4. 

I think he'd still be out there if someone got hurt, but I'd rather a natural special teamer as CB4.  I think we can spend those dollars better in the short term.

The media seems to be out in full force talking about Rodgers' failures in the playoffs. I think this is a good thing. You don't really want to poke the bear and I think Rodgers loves to use this kind of **** as motivation. 

I think 3rd straight MVP is coming and we get over the hump this year. If we don't, to bring him back was a mistake. 

Edited by Old Guy

When looking at the Packers roster on their website today noticed that 3 draft picks were still unsigned and thought they would probably get those done well they were in town for OTA's. Well, they just announced Doubs and Tom are now signed leaving Watson as the only unsigned draft pick. 

4 minutes ago, R T said:

When looking at the Packers roster on their website today noticed that 3 draft picks were still unsigned and thought they would probably get those done well they were in town for OTA's. Well, they just announced Doubs and Tom are now signed leaving Watson as the only unsigned draft pick. 

Yeah.....I read he wants top of the market WR1 money :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Green19 said:

I mean I don’t know why Matt is upset with Rodgers doing that. Bleacher Report literally has Mahomes sound like a muppet in their animated series for the nfl.

I found it more odd that Rodgers mentioned Brian Regan lol.  I like his standup but he's not a comedian I'd ever think of when it comes to roasting other ppl lol.  Definitely Burr tho.

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

I found it more odd that Rodgers mentioned Brian Regan lol.  I like his standup but he's not a comedian I'd ever think of when it comes to roasting other ppl lol.  Definitely Burr tho.

He probably just got done watching Loudermilk which I recommend everyone does. Great show. 

9 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

He probably just got done watching Loudermilk which I recommend everyone does. Great show. 

Had the stupidest morning and just started this at work and I'm dying laughing 3 minutes in. Thanks

17 hours ago, Norm said:

He's pissed everyone on here said he can't be a number one and he's like **** you guys I'll show you!!!

holding out for that AJ Hawk money.  I heard that Pat McAfee pays AJ $5.6 billion, per show, just to be on the radio show.  

The rest of the cast is eating ramen, while AJ is buying literal people.

Edited by ThatJerkDave
  • Like 1