NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Field Yates -  The Houston Texans are spending $255M in cash on their roster this season, more than any other team in the NFL. They owe their first- and second-round picks in 2021 to the Dolphins. They're currently 0-4.

The Hopkins-Johnson trade was bonkers, and that wasn't even the worst of the trades HOU has made over the past couple years.  That Coach+GM situation they have is a mess.  Has been for a couple years, but it's catching up with them now.

Ian Rapoport -    49ers pass-rusher Ziggy Ansah, declared out with an arm injury, is feared to have suffered a biceps tear, source said. He’ll have an MRI to confirm, but potentially another major injury to an SF defender on the edge.

15 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The Packers should be targetting them for trades.  JJ Watt would be a fun addition.

I watched him yesterday.  While I would love JJ in Green Bay, I highly doubt that he passes a physical.  He's not moving like he usually does.

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:
Lol, welcome to Dallas Mike. 4 games in and the vultures are circling. 

I think this more a media creation than anything concrete from Dallas ownership.
They put up with Garrett for quite awhile. They're not gonna can MM after a handful of games.
A DC change? That could be on the horizon. Not sure if they have the personnel to perform better - but they're clearly getting it handed to them at the moment.

Lol, welcome to Dallas Mike. 4 games in and the vultures are circling. 

Hire an offense-oriented head coach and the offense is average 36 points per game over the last 3 games.  Then blame him when his defense is giving up 40?