All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. MN got their QB without giving up anything of note. That was frankly lucky. But they didn’t get THEIR qb. They wanted Maye. They settled for JJ. Sometimes those quirks work out, sometimes they don’t. I hope they don’t.
  3. Detroit got a guy who in most drafts would have gone much higher.
  4. will they trade a player (muth, moore, ogunjobi) and a pick to move up in RD2 to make sure they get either JPJ or Frazier? I like the idea of moving a player thats not really a key part or reliable rather than a pick.
  5. The cost to trade into round II tonight will be prohibitive, but I would venture to say our 2025 2nd plus a 2026 3rd is what it might take to get into the high 30's, so you can then you can try for JPJ. Other than that I'd do the same but a 2026 4th for a 2nd rounder in the 40's. For pick 3.75 I'd target Edge rusher Adisa Isaac out of PSU. He could turn into a great complement for Sweat and be rotational this year.
  6. Belichick on McAfee and BR having Stroud and Micah were great. Anyone who hasn’t watched those two broadcasts should consider it, bunch of really smart football people.
  7. Had to go sleep last night but will start off with: 1.31 Johnny Newton
  8. Simpson is still pretty young, not against letting Warren get a shot at RT which I actually think he might grow in to
  9. Got a Feelin the Jets try and package their 3rd and 2of their 4ths to try and move back up for a WR
  10. He probably wants 7 or 27, but I think he would look good in 23 as well and its a number Slay wore for his Detroit career after he got out of the number 30 which I can't believe the Lions subjected him to as a rookie... Edit: .............. auraless ............. swagless
  11. I share this exact same thought wanted nix with a trade down and wanted to get Ben sinnott in round 2 or 3. As is Bowers.
  12. Anybody else annoyed by Mel Kiper stating again and again how McCarthy was overdrafted? Really took away from the moment tbh. McCarthy has consistently been in the top 5-10 of mock drafts for the last couple months. So I’m unsure how he was overdrafted. OT: I think we are all happy for the new QB.
  13. Deebo can't stay healthy and is that worth the risk? So is the Aiyuk trade over now since RD1 is gone?
  14. I have really enjoyed it. Still watching it. So much respect for Bill in the league
  15. Fautanu was a LT but so was Jones. Who plays LT this year (other than Moore of course)? I would expect Jones, but what if Fautanu doesn't play RT good enough? Good news is they know Jones can play RT anyways. Who thinks Fautanu can play RT well enough in Smiths offence? I like the pick as long as he is playing where he is best. OL is getting help , thats a start
  16. Caleb Williams - Chicago Jayden Daniels - Washington Drake Maye - New England Michael Penix - Atlanta JJ McCarthy - Minnesota Bo Nix - Denver Which situation do you see as most conducive to looking like Stroud early... and conversely, looking like Bryce?
  17. It would have been better to take Byron Murphy, and then take someone like Rattler in Round 3. Bo Nix will be thrown to the wolves behind this crappy O-line, and he will be ruined. This FO doesn't understand that you have to build from the inside out.
  18. it sounds like the Packers are going to give Morgan every chance to try out at LT first. good competition with Walker. I've spoken for a while here that I'm not sold on Walker so I was hoping we'd go tackle. the question is, can Morgan stick at tackle? it's good that if he can't, he'll at least be able to beat out Rhyan at RG (based on what I've seen from Rhyan I'm far from impressed) either way we just improved the line when 3 of our OL left, including a HoF caliber LT. taking OL is a great idea, but I'm going to need convincing on the player. he has good tape against Latu, what other games should I be looking at ?? it all comes to how I feel about Gutey and the Packers development on OL. I think we have a coaching edge on the offensive line over teams. Gutey seems to think he's a left tackle, which is interesting as most draft media see him as a guard at the next level. I trust in Gutey and this team when it comes to OL, if they like Morgan then maybe they see something others don't and we have a stud my prediction for our OL week 1 LT - Morgan LG - Jenkins C - Tom RG - Myers/Rhyan RT - Walker
  19. Wow what a draft- take it from an old fart like me- really historic. You young bucks will remember this one for a long time- record breaking QB’s, defense? Nah AI said it with practice/ it’s all about getting the O- it’s always been my motto too, now to the redskins- I don’t hate the pick but it’s a continuation of the curse- just think how we’d feel now we let Snyder suck a little better, lol. We’d have John Elway 2.0 instead of Splinter aka Rg4 my new nickname for the newest qb. Watching the interviews, of course already watched all the tape - Splinter has a top 5 college OL, the top receiving corp- number 1 in nation in talent so his numbers are off the chart, I don’t think he’s a bust, but he’s what we’d call back in the day- shrimpdxxk going up a big salami who is now quarterbacking the bears. And in a few years number 3 will be an awesome qb for pats. So I’m disappointed for the Redskins and our fans. I’m not going to trash the GM- he is paying the penance we still owe from Snyder and the disastrous name change, but we are going to be heart broken and back in the top 3 in 2027 after Marriotta is our qb for two years and we are all still around. also wtf with Atlanta? Ultimate game managers Kc signs a mvp i deal and now they pick a qb in round 1? Listen bros I understand the concept of when you have one, having two seems like it will at least be twice as good especially if they play together, but I just don’t see this ever working in the ATL. Strangest first round pick I can ever remember Lastly what kind of blackmail do the chiefs have on the bills to make them be such a *****? No way anybody who is a fan of the bills understands what happened tonight. Is this the WWE wrestling now? ok, btw, hit my prop bet on the first 5 picks and going to enjoy my winnings Atlanta style, but with Sky, Sierra and Trixie, not Kirk Cousins and Penix :)) not that there is anything wrong with that if that’s your cup of tea, but I’m a scotch and in particular a Macallan man. Doc out!
  20. If he goes somewhere else. The Broncos will throw him into the fire on day one, and they won't put too much around him. That O-line is terrible, and he will get killed. I wouldn't go to Denver if I was Bo. Demand a trade.
  21. Kwesi is a gambler when it comes potential incredible bargains IF they go right and reach their highest potential. He's worldly enough to know that Sweat was careless, as many young athletes are. That doesn't mean that the kids' character is so flawed that he's much more likely to fail in The NFL because of immaturity, bad decisions, and a criminal bent. The Vikings have a good culture and facilities, and staff and auxiliary consultants that can do a better job of keeping the players in line than many of the other NFL teams. Sweat's high-end potential is so high (especially related to his cost (IF he drops to pick 108), that Kwesi would be making a bad mistake to not pick him there. That is especially crucial in a season when The team has many roster holes to fill with better players, and has gotten rid of half of so many of their picks high in this draft and in next year's as well.
  22. Anything that helps protect Love and opens up holes for Jacobs is a good thing.
  1. Load more activity