All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

The average citizen of Mexico City makes $3,087 USD a month. http://www.salaryexplorer.com/salary-survey.php?loc=1588&loctype=3 The average citizen of Tampa Bay makes $4,370 USD a month. https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Location=Tampa-FL/Salary However the cost of living in Mexico City is 50% less than in Tampa Bay. https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Mexico&city1=Tampa%2C+FL&city2=Mexico+City&tracking=getDispatchComparison
  3. Madden 20

Not 4 figures though . Couple hundo, sure. Then I realized (unlike most) that it doesn't really matter who's on your team or not lol. I did it for NCAAUT because I'm a completion whore, had to fill out all the collections, same for 15.
  4. Just you all seemingly won’t accept my attempts to lynch one of them without a claim.
  5. Preseason Week 3 Texans vs Cowboys

As much of a dress rehearsal as we’re going to get! Hopefully the starting OL from week 2 continues to get plenty of reps together.
  6. No you just post all over the place so it is super hard to follow your thought process at times (or all the time).
  7. reaction after night to a no kill. and then their explanation of their reactions
  8. Prescott seeking $40m/yr

I'm not convinced Daks leadership qualities are worth more than every other QB in the league. I'm also not convinced that his teammates spend their nights fawning over him, and would do anything for him. That's sounds like a romanticized Cowboys Nation fairy tale. Tell me, if Daks teammates would run through a brick wall for him, why is his bff Zeke holding out? Why didn't Amari run through a wall to sign his top 5 deal?
  9. The Wheel of Time TV Series

lol what?
  10. nah, I’m pretty sure Carl, Swoosh, or two others are even better than Danger.
  11. Gordon I can understand but Zeke holding out is confusing. He's not even on his option year yet. Literally can be locked up four more years by the Cowboys if they want to. Zeke has even less leverage than Gordon.
  12. LATE ROUND GEMS

I'm biting on one of either him or Darwin Thompson in my PPR draft that's coming up on Monday; I'd prefer Singletary actually because it's a keeper league and I feel more confident in Singletary having long-term keeper value over Thompson (who I think will definitely have a role - somewhat Tarik Cohen esque, but I can't see a barely 200 lb back as a work horse). A couple others I'll throw out there: - Malcolm Brown (he's the Gurley backup to own, despite the hype on Henderson right now) - Albert Wilson (he's my PPR sleeper this year, banking more on how the system looks like it should flow through the slot position in Miami) - Adding to @sammymvpknight's list of TE above, I'm also keeping really close tabs on Mo Alie Cox in Indianapolis. Dude's huge and go some use last season in the red zone. I wouldn't be surprised if he catches more TD's than Jack Doyle does this season.
  13. Just a shot in the dark on the roleblock of danger @Malfatron or was there a specific reason?
  14. 2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

He won’t. Not this year.
  15. Copeland Suspended 4 Games

Why on Earth does NFL have to baby-sit millionaires? We are in the free country. Also, it is natural for a lot of people to go through quickly and lazily. That is their problem not NFL's. Most of their "oopsie" events were inexcusable. Read the banned substance policy and don't buy something new that you never hear or see before are only ways to go.
  16. Well if I'm going to go out. Let it be in a totally subjective contest so I can complain more
  1. Load more activity