All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Tomlin was really adamant early in that presser that he's an OT they didn't see him as C capable.
  3. I really don't believe Dallas is trying to go "all in" this year. I stated this before. If you consider how many players they let go in FA and how little they did, that equates to comp picks in 24-25. I think this is a "prove it" year for a lot of people: Dak, McCarthy, etc. If the team goes belly up this year it simply means higher picks, more picks via comps and more cap space. Consider this as a possibility and this pick makes perfect sense. They are stocking the trenches for a rebuild in 2 years.
  4. It does not lack logic. The logic is very simple: They got the player they perceived as BPA. And to add a subjective opinion: Imo they perceived him as as way better then 2nd bpa considering him being a TE and that not being a position of need.
  5. Really? What has Love done to even be in the conversation? He had a few nice passes in the playoffs last year, but he had plenty of horrible throws too. IMO, the guy has yet to prove anything.
  6. I did a little but then turned it off but likely for a different reason - I thought he was going to be long gone. After sleeping on this pick I just love it so much more. He's so technically sound, moves his feet so well, but adds in a mean streak to the run game of knock a guy out his cleats. I swore he was going to be gone by 15 which is why I gave up. I thought there was no chance for him to get to us. I love the dup of him and Jones. Two athletic, strong, mean OT's on the edges. I think the VERY underrated thing about him is say Jones gets hurt, Fautanu can flip over there.
  7. 2024 Offseason Wolfhounds Free Agents QB Gardner Minshew - Not Matched (2|25M) RB D'onta Foreman - 1 Year | 1.2m - Matched TE Irv Smith - 1 Year | 1.2m - Matched WR DPJ - 1 Year | 1.3m - Matched WR Quez Watkins - Not Matched IOL Shaq Mason - Not Mtached IOL Hakeem Adenjii - Not Matched OT Josh Jones - 1 Year | 1.7m DE Yannick Ngakoue - Not Matched DE Raymond Johnson - 1 Year | 915k - Matched IDL Neville Gallimore - 1 Year 1.7m - Matched LB Krys Barnes - 1 year | 1.2m Joe Bachie - Not Matched CB Kendall Fuller - Not Matched (2|15M) CB CJ Henderson - Not Matched External Free Agents Marquise Brown 1 Year | 7m Sheldon Rankins 2 Year | 24.5m Danielle Hunter 2 Year | 48m Isaac Yiadom 1 Year Year | 3m Trades Wolfhounds 24 3rd (76) & 24 5th (147) Commanders 24 4th (102) & 24 5th (152) QB Sam Howell WOLFHOUNDS PRE-DRAFT ROSTER QB: Joe Burrow | Sam Howell | Holton Ahlers (3) RB: D'onta Foreman | Zonovan Knight | Hunter Luepke (6) TE: Daniel Bellinger | Irv Smith | Zach Kuntz (9) WR: Deandre Hopkins | Marquise Brown | DPJ | Calvin Austin | Rakim Jarrett | Bryce Ford-Wheaton (15) OT: Rashawn Slater | Jack Conklin | Stone Forsythe | Ryan Van Denmark (19) IOL: Josh Jones | James Daniels | Luke Wypler | Emil Ekiyor Jr| John Ojukwu | Dohnovan West (25) IDL: Sheldon Rankins | Bryan Bresee | Sebastian Day Joseph | Neville Gallimore | Moro Ojomo | Timmy Horne (31) DE: Danielle Hunter | George Karlaftis | Tuli Tuipolutu | Joseph Ossai | Andre Carter | Raymond Johnson ( 37) LB: David Long | Nakobe Dean | Trenton Simpson | Krys Barnes (41) CB: Christian Gonazlez | Zyon McCollum | Isaac Yiadom | Andrew Booth | Darius Rush | Eli Ricks | Mekhi Garner (48) SAF: Adrian Philips | Kyle Hamilton | Caden Sterns | Ifeatu Melifonwu | Marquise Bell | Ronnie Hickman (54) K: Will Lutz (55) P: Ryan Stonehouse (56) LS: Cole Adomitis (57)
  8. Well, according to Schefter had we not picked Daniels it would’ve been McCarthy.
  9. Don't love the pick. Worthy bring the same attributes we've had over the years, in good and bad ways: electrifying speed, drops and inconsistency. He's super young and has high upside obviously, I just think he's more Mecole than Tyreek honestly. Also worth noting that the Bills were more than willing to let us trade up for him. But if there's one team who can make it work it's probably us. C grade for me
  10. It works when your guy is young. Patrick Mahomes laid the groundwork for these, essentially keep spreading the massive cap hits further and further. It gets higher obviously as they age, but only really kills you once that QB leaves/retires/sucks.
  11. Imgur often doesn’t coexist here for some reason
  12. He will have to really prove he can be a starter. I have hope for him, but he was not very good last year. With luck, he will not step on the field this season and can learn from two of the best. Its kind of funny that our top two needs this year could be our top two next year as well.
  13. That's what I eventually did and it worked. At first, I was trying to post a link from Imgur. That used to work, but they must have changed something on that site or this one. Thanks for your help, brother!
  14. It's probably Stafford right now, but there were some added tonight who might have something to say before too long!
  15. Links from other sites will automatically embed, just copy/paste the exact URL in the regular box.
  16. Johnny Newton and DeJean are obvious ideal, dream picks to me. McKinstry, Mitchell, McConkey, Power-Johnson (if they think he could play G), Cooper or Colson are all solid options as well.
  17. Look at that slant, dig & post%...and now he gets to learn from Keenan Allen how to dominate the middle of an NFL field as well.
  18. Love everything about the pick. I love linemen who can move. High upside, gives us so much versatility on the line, continue to help Jordan. Perfect.
  19. This was the worst year in recent memory for NFL Network and ESPN tipping picks. Especially Jeremiah and Rapoport on NFL Network.
  20. Copy the picture/image address. Go down to “insert image from url” box in the lower right of the screen just above “follow topic” and “submit reply”. Paste the URL in that box. Enjoy
  1. Load more activity