All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I could nit-pick a few but this is actually shockingly close to how I have this draft ranked. I'd say I've got a meh on Turner and Latu and I'd bump Fashanu and Pearsall to boom if I wanted to be unique.
  3. Larry Allen, Trent Williams hell I’ll take Lewan - peds al aye felt Lewan could’ve been the best T in the league had he mastered his technique, he pretty much won on athleticism
  4. It's not apples to apples, Hill is an alpha receiver, his touches come naturally because he's a freaking stud who can defeat 1-1 coverage, get off the line vs press, finds the spots in zone, etc.. There's a MASSIVE difference in scheming targets to give your stud the ball, and scheming targets because that's the only way said player can get the ball. Hill is one, I project Worthy to be the other, too frail to hold up vs NFL DB's. Eventually the speed wins, but if its 4 seconds after the ball is snapped and the QB is off his drop, won't matter anyway. Worthy wasn't a 1st round WR to me, late 2nd.
  5. Caleb Williams - BOOM Jayden Daniels - Meh Drake Maye - BUST Marvin Harrison Jr - BOOM Joe Alt - BOOM Malik Nabers - BOOM JC Latham - Meh Michael Penix Jr. - Meh (BOOM if not for Cousins) Rome Odunze - Meh JJ McCarthy - BOOM Olu Fashanu - BOOM Bo Nix - BUST Brock Bowers - Meh (BOOM if they had a QB) Taliese Fuaga - BOOM Laiatu Latu - Meh Byron Murphy - Meh Dallas Turner - Meh Amarius Mims - BUST Jared Verse - Meh Troy Fautanu - Meh Chop Robinson - BUST Quinyon Mitchell - BUST Brian Thomas Jr - BUST Terrion Arnold - Meh Jordan Morgan - Meh Graham Barton - BOOM Darius Robinson - BUST Xavier Worthy - Meh Tyler Guyton - Meh Nate Wiggins - Meh Ricky Pearsall - Meh Xavier Legette - Meh
  6. Packers know what they have in Tom and his value all across the line. Even if he were to move to C because that's what puts the best five on the field, they'll pay him OT money
  7. In all seriousness, he'll probably be long gone, but I wouldn't mind Benson tbh lol. A guy like your dude Jaylen Wright might be around at that point though.
  8. Caleb Williams - BOOM Jayden Daniels - BOOM Drake Maye - BOOM Marvin Harrison Jr - BOOM Joe Alt - BOOM Malik Nabers - BOOM JC Latham - BUST as a tackle, BOOM as a guard Michael Penix Jr. - BUST Rome Odunze - BOOM JJ McCarthy - BUST Olu Fashanu - Meh Bo Nix - BUST Brock Bowers - BOOM Taliese Fuaga - BOOM Laiatu Latu - BUST Byron Murphy - BOOM Dallas Turner - BOOM Amarius Mims - BOOM Jared Verse - BOOM Troy Fautanu - BOOM Chop Robinson - BUST Quinyon Mitchell - BOOM Brian Thomas Jr - MEH Terrion Arnold - BOOM Jordan Morgan - Meh Graham Barton - BOOM Darius Robinson - BUST Xavier Worthy - BOOM Tyler Guyton - Meh Nate Wiggins - BUST Ricky Pearsall - Meh Xavier Legette -BOOM
  9. 1.013 Taliese Fuaga, RT Oregon State
  10. Because you can't necessarily just scheme any fast guy into the Hill role and get that type of production. Looking over the league the past decade seems to point to Hill being an unicorn rather than that skillset being under-utilized/poorly implemented.
  11. Howie back to his old ways. H man giveth and H man taketh away
  12. That remains to be seen, but because he hasn't previously doesn't mean I'm going to assume he can't. He will have no excuses with the two he has and the talent level they both possess.
  13. I'd really like to trade both of the 2nds where we move up in the 2nd and back in the 3rd, but not sure what teams would be up for that.
  14. Dan Orlovsky: "If Minnesota takes him he is the by far early favorite for offensive rookie of the year." huh? he might not play any meaningful downs all year....
  15. I guess my top 3 are Jer’Zhan Newton, Zach Frazier or Bralen Trice. Adding KoolAid would be a move as well if he drops. I wouldn’t mind a WR, but agree with detfan that we need a big bodied outside WR.
  16. You would’ve had to hear me complain for all of 5 minutes because I would’ve been banned.
  17. It will be interesting to see how serious the concern is on Johnny Newton's foot issue, because that along with Sweat's dumbassery could elevate the stock of several other DT's like Jenkins, Carter, or Orhorhoro to teams because the best ability is availability. I still want Malachi Corley at 52, even though I'm not sure he survives another run on receivers.
  18. WR Adonai Mitchell WR Ladd McConkey WR Keon Coleman TE J'Tavion Sanders G Jackson Powers Johnson G Christian Haynes C -> G Zach Frazier T Kingsley Suamataia T Kiran Amedagjie DT Jerzahn Newton LB Edgerrin Cooper LB Payton Wilson LB Junior Colson S/Ni Cooper DeJean If we can walk away with 2 of those 14 guys. Utter perfection.
  19. How is what I said underestimating Hill’s ability? I said Miami schemes him a ton of touches and that makes him difficult to defend. Teams wish they’d put him out wide and not send him on these jet sweeps, motions, routes out of the backfield.
  20. 6 QB's went in front of us and there wasn't a single trade up. That shows me that the asking prices were likely way too high, so I am happy we didn't explore moving up in front for Penix, JJ or Nix. I think signing Minshew was always the signal we were pushing the QB plan to next season (See if AOC progresses, if not it's Minshew for this season and we can ditch the contract if we wanted to). O-line is definitely a concern for me. Munford looked ok but I am not comfortable relying on him yet. There's some very solid IOL and even T options left. I hope we attack the trenches in rounds one and two.
  21. I will never forgive him for hurting Kelsey Plum
  1. Load more activity