All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Idhate the Guyton pick. We have a RT we just gave money to, who is on a solid favorable contract. Guyton is already a bit of a project and projecting him to LT is iffy. Maybe if you play him in a telephone booth inside and kick out Tyler .. but idk I think that would not be wise. Barton or JPJ seems like better fits. Barton has 5 position flex too, so you could ideally start him at center but see what his athleticism looks like at LT as well, kick him to RG when Martin decides to retire, and essentially have a backup for all 5 positions since center is the least valuable of them all and you can plug in a guy like Bass there for short term. Barton is my guess right now. But JPJ is hard to pass up if still there
  3. Thought the same thing. Their OL specifically has had some Polynesians and other uncommon names the last 20+ years.
  4. As of now, Brian Thomas Xavier Leggette AD Mitchell Xavier Worthy Ladd McConkey Ricky Pearsall
  5. That's what they said about DK Metcalf. As with most picks, it's a coin flip and you're gambling on potential.
  6. steelers probably are trying to play him out of position anyways, but he might still be good regardless the OL is getting better, finally after how many years? speaks volumes of how colbert left the team
  7. Raiders took the TE that everyone thought was worth a first. Usually it's them taking an Alex Leatherwood or somehing.
  8. Jamin Davis just had his fifth year option declined………I am not a fan of those types, especially at LB
  9. Laremy Tunsil, Cornelius Lucas…six of one, half dozen of the other.
  10. So you’d rather take a player with a fraction of the talent just because it’s a position of perceived need. also, you wanted Arnold(like me) and he’s still available.
  11. Philly gotta replace Kelce. So of course that won’t be it
  12. There's still time...generally that starts coming here in the latter part of the round. I think there's been a couple of guys that went a little earlier than I thought would, but agree nothing truly surprising.
  13. He’s our left tackle of the future IMO, Jones will stay on the right. That’s said, he could be our center of the present if we needed that this year.
  14. Gute just letting the board fall to him. Zero need to trade up the way so many wanted.
  15. Will we have a Reagor situation? Take some not obvious corner like tj tampa at 22
  16. i want to see McCarthy on video reacting to his pick being announced, or getting the phone call from KOC. cookies to the guy who posts it first. or lutefisk, your choice.
  17. His driver's license says "Demeioun". I believe he was a chubby toddler so they called him pork chop, when he got skinnier they dropped the pork. I wouldn't believe this is a nickname that stuck into your 20s, except ESPN employs a 46 year old man who goes by "Booger"
  18. https://x.com/farabaughfb/status/1783686061027135711?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og Farabaugh thinks Fautanu will start at LT and Jones will stay at RT. Not ideal but like I’ve been saying getting Dan Moore off the field is priority #1
  1. Load more activity