Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

On 5/16/2018 at 9:35 PM, theuntouchable said:

So it would appear then that my vote was made to be locked in on ltbf. I voted for SirA first but it never stuck. Then I switched to ltbf and couldn’t vote for anyone else. 

So I looked through your post history and found this. Not relevant to the Tuede BW, but I had a thought that since LTBF was the one effected today that this might be some kind of virus. Like you passed it on to him after getting stuck. 

So now he's stuck on Gopher. Gopher should test this tomorrow and if his first vote bounces, he shouldn't vote again to see if we can get rid of the condition that way.

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

So I looked through your post history and found this. Not relevant to the Tuede BW, but I had a thought that since LTBF was the one effected today that this might be some kind of virus. Like you passed it on to him after getting stuck. 

So now he's stuck on Gopher. Gopher should test this tomorrow and if his first vote bounces, he shouldn't vote again to see if we can get rid of the condition that way.

Cool story.

now vote teude

11 minutes ago, teude said:

Fine, time to claim i guess, before accident happens.

I'm WWE Legend Bret Hart, Owen's brother. We shared chat with Whicker (Owen Hart) but not anymore since he is dead.

Well that changes things.  

gopher I'm back to you.  His whole not being able to talk seems way to scummy to me as I posted before. 

Md4l also is just oozing scum as well.  

6 hours ago, Woz said:

I would be curious on your take on teude. Again, I'm getting the "rookie clueless/not really helping thing" thing, but I did vote for him earlier with you back a day ago. My read is fuzzy with him. So, I'm open to the concept.

I have always gotten a mafia vibe from his posts. I understand that he is new, but I feel pretty good about my gut that he is WCW aligned. 

I haven’t played in a long time, but back when I played we were allowed to use a chat room as mafia. I don’t know if this has changed, but maybe he is getting coached? 

46 minutes ago, teude said:

Fine, time to claim i guess, before accident happens.

I'm WWE Legend Bret Hart, Owen's brother. We shared chat with Whicker (Owen Hart) but not anymore since he is dead.

Slip? Who is we?

No one come out if he is claiming your role. The mafia could be trying to bait out another legend.

5 hours ago, SirA1 said:

@utley4568 the  day seems like it's coming to an end. Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion?

Worked for Mission last day, maybe it works a second time.

Nobody gave me a recap like I asked so I got frustrated. And I hate these rolling nights....

9 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I agree with you on some of your points.  md4l is my biggest read and then right after you post this he pops on with these......

@Woz what is your take on him?  i have made my case pretty clear but i'm curious to know someone else's take 

I'll be honest, the only reason why I'm not going MD4L is that Malf seem to go after him the night before he died. I doubt Malf would bus his partner on N2.

I believe teude for now. I'll keep the same reasoning: the BW on Darth was started by Rags, who we can't trust at all, yet, a lot of people jumped in and gave 0 reasoning, specifically MD4L, Woz, FJ and HZ. MD4L isn't my top choice for reasons stated above. I have a town read on FJ. So between Woz and HZ

9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

This level of detail and breakdown can clearly only be the work of a mafia member trying to blend in.

Woz gave himself away.

Last time I saw so much detail was indeed from Woz in the Lumberjack mafia. Woz was mafia.

In addition to that, Woz posts a lot, but a lot of speculation on game mechanics and activity. I'm not sure he's really trying to help town.

@theuntouchable do you think teude role claim is plausible?

Archived