Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

All votes are in. 

@domepatrol91, @LetTheBallFly, @Famous Jameis, @Tyty, @SovereignNazgul, @Gmen4ev, @stallyns

@Whicker, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @SirA1, @iPwn

@jfinley88 @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @11sanchez11

You have about 42 minutes to decide who you want to sit out or the decision will be made for you.  Players do not have to sit out Reward Challenges. 

The next Immunity Challenge will not have a time element at all as far as the time it takes for you to submit moves, even though it's called What Time Is It? 

It will be due at 11 PM CST Wednesday. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

All votes are in. 

@domepatrol91, @LetTheBallFly, @Famous Jameis, @Tyty, @SovereignNazgul, @Gmen4ev, @stallyns

@Whicker, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @SirA1, @iPwn

@jfinley88 @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @11sanchez11

You have about 42 minutes to decide who you want to sit out or the decision will be made for you.  Players do not have to sit out Reward Challenges. 

The next Immunity Challenge will not have a time element at all as far as the time it takes for you to submit moves, even though it's called What Time Is It? 

It will be due at 11 PM CST Wednesday. 

We’re gonna leave @Gmen4ev at home for this one 

Tribe Smug, I'll read the votes shortly.  Once I read the votes, the player voted out must leave Tribal Council Immediately (this is just what Jeff says).  You will go directly to Redemption Island, where you will be able to communicate with anybody left in the game for as long as YOU are left in the game.  I will send you your choice of challenge, and the next player to arrive on Redemption Island will play you in that challenge of your choosing.  The winner moves on, the loser is out of the game for good. 

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @EliteTexan80, @Dwight_Schrute, @swoosh, @MookieMonster, @CWood21

Fifth vote:

Cwood21 "Sorry man, you just haven't seemed to embrace the smug philosophy we've tried to culture around camp. Not to mention your immunity challenge performance was very reminiscent of Jasonwbantle. He is as unsmug as they come. Get better."

Two votes ET, three votes Cwood. 

I'll read the next vote. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith