NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

37 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Teams move. 

I'm sure Browns fans, ST. LOUIS fans, Houston fans, Seattle Supersonic fans, and about any other team that's had their franchise stolen from them would disagree with you and happily remind you should that day ever come that your beloved Titans are moved.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm sorry but the Titans are in no way a "big brother" of any sort. The only notable history they have in the league is this:

gettyimages-2012587.jpg?w=1000&h=600&cro

And the Texans are a much more imposing team right now.

So one Super Bowl appearance and historical dominance of the rivalry < the other team was better last year?

Alright.

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So one Super Bowl appearance and historical dominance of the rivalry < the other team was better last year?

Alright.

All I'm saying is, that picture sums up pretty much your franchises entire relevance. Nothing else they have done really has any significant merit. Both teams are meh as a whole, but the Texans look better now and moving forward.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

All I'm saying is, that picture sums up pretty much your franchises entire relevance. Nothing else they have done really has any significant merit. Both teams are meh as a whole, but the Texans look better now and moving forward.

So division wins, playoff appearances, League MVPs, OVPs, etc. aren't relevant?  Just Super Bowl appearances?

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

So division wins, playoff appearances, League MVPs, OVPs, etc. aren't relevant?  Just Super Bowl appearances?

League MVP's are, Division wins and playoff appearances aren't all that special. 5 Whole division championships in 50 years? wowee. The Texans have as many division championships this decade. 

League MVP's
Steve McNair and Earl Campbell, ok yeah sure fine I'll give you those, not bad.

• Like 1

It doesn't really tell the full story, as Mullens makes by far risky throws and is more limited with regards to gameplanning in the passing game (well, the aDOT does suggest that, I should say), but still pretty amazing. 

Any / A does favor Jimmy G 6.96 to 6.74