Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Isn’t that this thread?

What? This is relationship advice that we are derailing.

Are you actually confused or just screwing with me? Or are you commenting on the fat shaming gif. I'm all for fat shaming, but figured that belonged in the weightlifting thread, since they are lifting the most weight with regularity.

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

Jesus H Christ man.... I decided to act civil towards my ex and stop being condescending @ her for her recent life choices and she just messaged me a whole bunch of stuff that will easily make me win in court against her and custody. She is either way far gone mentally or on drugs right now to be saying all that stuff to a guy she knows is about to fight her in court. It’s so unbelievably bizarre that I can’t even wrap my head around it. She just cemented herself as unstable over messages

i don’t even know how I feel about this. I could probably take her for everything I think. 

Sorry, I had to rant. This just blew my mind. 

Do you have kids with her?

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

What? This is relationship advice that we are derailing.

Close enough.

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Are you actually confused or just screwing with me? Or are you commenting on the fat shaming gif. I'm all for fat shaming, but figured that belonged in the weightlifting thread, since they are lifting the most weight with regularity.

Fat shaming?  That can’t be a real thing.

17 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

"Taking everything from her" sounds pretty bad on the surface but you have 2 kids to take care of. Dont think about it as taking from her but rather taking for them

Pretty much.  @Tyty do what you have to do in order to put your kids in the best possible position.  If that means taking the money that you think you're "taking everything from her" and putting it on a trust fund or something.

12 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Pretty much.  @Tyty do what you have to do in order to put your kids in the best possible position.  If that means taking the money that you think you're "taking everything from her" and putting it on a trust fund or something.

By everything I just mean custody and child support really. I don’t want any of her possessions 

• Like 2

On 8/15/2018 at 6:53 PM, vikesfan89 said:

That must be why she keeps pushing back meeting

So I still haven't gone on a date with this girl yet. She's been busy with work and wasn't feeling good a few nights and we live a couple hours away. Next week will be the earliest that we can meet.

Am I dumb for talking with and possibly going on a date with another girl in the mean time? We actually live closer and I do kind of feel like it'll work better with her.

I figured it's pretty unlikely that they'd both be into me but who knows

4 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Am I dumb for talking with and possibly going on a date with another girl in the mean time? We actually live closer and I do kind of feel like it'll work better with her.

You haven't even met the girl. You owe no form of exclusivity to her.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I figured it's pretty unlikely that they'd both be into me but who knows

Until you've met someone you never know if you will even like each other. Just a numbers game at that stage. In the last 3 days I had dates with 3 different women. 

• Like 1