Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Can we please go back to calling Butch, Pete Dunne?

Im hoping he turns on Shay Bae and Ridge and calls Butch their pet name/initiate/young boy nickname for him and he renounces it and just says, "My name is Pete Dunne, and you'll do well to remember it"

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, beekay414 said:

If Sami brought El Generico back, his red beard coming through the mask would be a dead giveaway anyways. He's not shaving that badboy lol.

That's kind of the point that it would be apparent though.  You're not trying to hide the fact that it's Sami under the mask; in fact you want it as obvious as possible.  You just want KO to be able to keep working the "What are you talking about?  This isn't Sami Zayn.  This guy is clearly a Mexican luchador.  Look at... his mask.  And he doesn't even speak English, right?"

Generico: "Si."

*heels lose their ish in consternation - which is something the Usos are particularly good at with their non-verbals*

• Like 2

On 9/10/2022 at 11:00 AM, Fresh Prince said:

Smack down was good besides the woman’s 5 way match. I get it you have to build up Rousey, but makes the other woman look weak. Liv shouldn’t stand a chance against her.

It'll happen at extreme rules, so they could have some outs with the right stipulation if they went that way

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

So how does Sami eventually get axed from the group?

I'm guessing one of the Uso's get's "hurt", so Sami fills in as the tag partner, but messes up and eats a pin, or Jey eats a pin, but blames it on Sami. I'm probably completely wrong though.

Depends on how the want to frame Roman going forward - i.e. face or heel (he's getting cheered, but if they plan on keeping him as a end boss to be dethroned by a returning Cody or KO at Mania, best logic suggests keep him heel, however if he goes away for any length of time he's going to get cheered when he returns).  Without going into specifics, the best way seems to be for something similar to what you're talking about, or at least where it's blatantly apparent that Jey's the one at fault, he blames Sami, Sami begs off and pleads his (obvious) case and then the rest of the Bloodline still takes up for Jey and waxes Sami over.

I like the idea of keeping (even doubling-down) on the BL being heels, because it allows a plausible way to take one of the titles off Roman without him losing any major credibility and certain not any heat.  You have KO beat Theory for the briefcase, cash in mid-match on Roman and (let's just say Seth, for arguments sake), and KO pins Seth to win.

Then Heyman does his Wise Man thing and argues that the Money in the Bank contract guaranteed a shot at one of the titles, any place, any time... not both titles.  They book Roman and KO in a return match, the Bloodline tries to interfere, but Sami makes his return to much fanfare and to aid KO... but it also ends up getting the match thrown out.

There are obviously some dangling ends that would have to either be ignored/shined or just glazed over for sake of convenience, but nothing mind-altering.  And if you time this all right, you can have Roman/KO be the Survivor Series main event, where Sami returning, KO retaining, and maybe one other appearance (if they're going to do Rock/Roman at Mania, either here or at RR is where you have your first Rocky sighting) will still send the audience home happy, even if it's at the end of a cluster-youknowwhat without a grand resolution.