Be a man, make a homer prediction.

Kiwibrown

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

SUPERBOWL SUPER BROWNS...YEAH!!!!

19-0 

Browns offense scores 1k points defense leaks 3 points on a last minute feild goal in week 17. 

Drew Stanton throws 30 tds as Baker ie benched after the 1st quarter most weeks 

22 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Eagles trade for PP. PP gets a ring.

This is the most bold one yet. That the Cards can trade their best DB and still go on to win the Superbowl? Thats crazy. 

Here is mine: Dak >/= Wentz. Just like he did the first ~24 games and the last ~11. 

Chargers win all their home games.

Phillip Rivers wins the MVP

Joey Bosa establishes himself as the best edge rusher in the game. 

Melvin Gordon runs most yards in Franchise HISTORY

Mike Badgley is the next Adam Vinatieri. Kicks the Bolts to a SB win

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 2:50 PM, paraven said:

lamar jackson will run for 1000 yards and 8 rushing tds

Through his 7 starts Jackson was on pace for 1265 rushing yards and 9 rushing TD so I think you need to up the stakes a bit. He was also on pace for 11 passing TD 23 fumbles so maybe the bigger homer prediction would be 20 passing TD and 10 or less fumbles. We know he can run.

4 hours ago, rfournier103 said:

Patriots win their seventh Super Bowl. 

Patriots 46 - Bears 10

The SB, understandable.

The score? Jesus Trubisky and or the ST must of had several turnovers. Just not seeing 46pts scored on that Defense.

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Through his 7 starts Jackson was on pace for 1265 rushing yards and 9 rushing TD so I think you need to up the stakes a bit. He was also on pace for 11 passing TD 23 fumbles so maybe the bigger homer prediction would be 20 passing TD and 10 or less fumbles. We know he can run.

You missed the "joke". That dude is less of a fan of Lamar than you are. He was so salty when Lamar started and was winning games that he completely disappeared from the forum, until coming back mid-way through the playoff game against the Chargers to gloat. 

My homer prediction is that the Ravens defense will be as good or better than last year's. A lot of takes that they lost soo much talent,and while there will be an adjustment to losing three veterans who knew how to match wits with opposing QBs, the defense should be a lot faster with the young LBs. More importantly, what made the defense great was the secondary.  I think a lot of people are waving off the swap of Eric Weddle for Earl Thomas as if it was a wash. At this stage of their careers, Weddle's speed had to be covered up, but Earl Thomas is still flying around and can cover as much ground as any safety. The only cause for pause is Thomas' ability to stay healthy, but if he can, the Ravens added an elite player to what was arguably the best secondary in the league already. Yet, no one is talking about that group.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

You missed the "joke". That dude is less of a fan of Lamar than you are. He was so salty when Lamar started and was winning games that he completely disappeared from the forum, until coming back mid-way through the playoff game against the Chargers to gloat. 

My homer prediction is that the Ravens defense will be as good or better than last year's. A lot of takes that they lost soo much talent,and while there will be an adjustment to losing three veterans who knew how to match wits with opposing QBs, the defense should be a lot faster with the young LBs. More importantly, what made the defense great was the secondary.  I think a lot of people are waving off the swap of Eric Weddle for Earl Thomas as if it was a wash. At this stage of their careers, Weddle's speed had to be covered up, but Earl Thomas is still flying around and can cover as much ground as any safety. The only cause for pause is Thomas' ability to stay healthy, but if he can, the Ravens added an elite player to what was arguably the best secondary in the league already. Yet, no one is talking about that group.

I did miss the joke.

Whenever a team moves from veterans to younger players they pick up speed. Maybe it all works out and the defense is better. That is a good prediction for this thread.