Week 5 GDT

RaidersAreOne

Just now, MD4L said:

Lol y’all hate Dak and Troy.

Nah I actually like Dak, awesome dude. Just don’t like fans and media trying to push him as a top QB after facing the 31st, 30th, and 32nd ranked pass defenses respectively. And then getting owned by New Orleans and Green Bay. Dak is still the same QB he’s always been and not Top 10. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Nah I actually like Dak, awesome dude. Just don’t like fans and media trying to push him as a top QB after facing the 31st, 30th, and 32nd ranked pass defenses respectively. And then getting owned by New Orleans and Green Bay. Dak is still the same QB he’s always been and not Top 10. 

I agree. Dak has good moments but isn’t consistent enough to be elite. He’s got playoff success and imo in that offense has shown to be more of an asset than liability. That gets you paid in today’s NFL.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Meh, it’s America’s game of the week for a reason. Next week they move into to Romo calling the game.

I'd rather Witten go back into retirement and call games then to hear Aikman call a Cowboys game again. 

Edited by Nick_gb