Week 16 GDT: Packers @ Minnesota Vikings (MNF)

squire12

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

You do know its ok to have discussions with people with different points of view? It is there forum so you try to be cordial while there. 

I think you missed the point about "placating".  It's one thing to have "cordial discussions".  Entirely different to go into a rival teams forum and slobber all over their balls.  

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It could be tactical 

trying to lull them in a false sense of security, so the shock of their loss will sting more!

LOL.  "You guys are swell and your team is so great.  Gosh, I just hope we can keep it close with your man-eating team."

"Oh dear,  I can't believe we beat your top ten defense and your incredible all-world offense.  I'm really sorry we beat you - you'll get us next time."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

my fave thing about the forum is when you start to debate a point with sound arguments and then the other party just says "I'm done now"

Well my friend, if one knows his point of view and the other party knows their point of view and there will be no changes in their thinking ... why go on and on.  You put some input in instead of being a smarta.. and not providing a single thing.

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

LOL.  "You guys are swell and your team is so great.  Gosh, I just hope we can keep it close with your man-eating team."

"Oh dear,  I can't believe we beat your top ten defense and your incredible all-world offense.  I'm really sorry we beat you - you'll get us next time."

giphy.gif

LIS earlier. Boone can be the workhorse back for them. I wouldn't take him all too lightly TBH. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Thielen. It becomes the Diggs show essentially as Bisi Johnson and Laquan Treadwell shouldn't really scare anyone...

• Like 1