Is Drew Brees overrated?

rocky_rams

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Wait - I figured it out.

Drew Brees was a teammate of... Ladanian Tomlinson. And we know beyond a reasonable doubt that LT is in fact, overrated... Because he could get INJURED.

It's the transitive property. Drew Brees is overrated... because he could get injured.

It's algebraic osmosis. My goodness.

science-101094.png

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Wait - I figured it out.

Drew Brees was a teammate of... Ladanian Tomlinson. And we know beyond a reasonable doubt that LT is in fact, overrated... Because he could get INJURED.

It's the transitive property. Drew Brees is overrated... because he could get injured.

It's algebraic osmosis. My goodness.

Peak ET, right here. 

My opinion of you can only get worse after the post. Congratulations on reaching the mountain top before the descent! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jetzger said:

God not two days ago we're all up in arms when he gets left off the #NFL100 team and now after one game he's Byron Leftwich. 

This is almost as bad as the Manning takes after they lost to the Colts in '14.  

This forum overreacts the worst I've ever seen.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Peak ET, right here. 

My opinion of you can only get worse after the post. Congratulations on reaching the mountain top before the descent! 

Oh, it's gonna be a swan dive of epic proportions, I'll say that much.

• Like 1

Brees has always been somewhat overrated. He plays in a dome with a high powered offense and an a-hole of a HC who wants to chase stats and stack points. So he racks up a lot accolades but he always been susceptible to pressure and to be rattled and forced into turnovers at crucial times. Moreso than Brady or Manning.

Brees and the Saints have also had a lot of favoritism and calls go there way over the years (contrary to what they’ll tell you), as they are the media darlings of the NFC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RabidPanther89 said:

Brees has always been somewhat overrated. He plays in a dome with a high powered offense and an a-hole of a HC who wants to chase stats and stack points. So he racks up a lot accolades but he always been susceptible to pressure and to be rattled and forced into turnovers at crucial times. Moreso than Brady or Manning.

Remember that playoff game back in 2003 where Manning had as many completions to Ty Law as he did Marvin Harrison. Good times.

1 minute ago, RabidPanther89 said:

Brees and the Saints have also had a lot of favoritism and calls go there way over the years (contrary to what they’ll tell you), as they are the media darlings of the NFC.

Lol

32 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

PS - They drafted Rivers after seeing 3 mediocre seasons from Brees

Drafting Rivers had nothing to do with Brees shoulder injury

Did you watch Brees play for the Chargers?